Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xpander

What's up folks

Recommended Posts

Hey DC people,

I do believe I met some of y'all back at Starscape. Arthur, Walker, Gina, and quite a few others. Just wanted to say what's up and see how everybody's doing.

Soooooooo, anyone coming up to NYC soon? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xpander

Hey DC people,

I do believe I met some of y'all back at Starscape. Arthur, Walker, Gina, and quite a few others. Just wanted to say what's up and see how everybody's doing.

Soooooooo, anyone coming up to NYC soon? ;)

Hey, Nathan! Whats happening? I've been in NY couple of times since Starscape but didnt run in into you :( You should have come down with the rest of the NY CPers for Sasha - it was a blast. As Vic said theres a road trip in the planning for Sept. 7th, so maybe see you then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nautilus60

Hey, Nathan! Whats happening? I've been in NY couple of times since Starscape but didnt run in into you :( You should have come down with the rest of the NY CPers for Sasha - it was a blast. As Vic said theres a road trip in the planning for Sept. 7th, so maybe see you then?

Hey Arthur, how are ya? I haven't been going out nearly as much as I used to, so I'm not too prolific nowadays. Same deal with Sasha, chief...too much work, too little energy, too little cash...

But as for Vath and Hawtin...it's on! And I do wonder if I can tempt some of you DC'ers to stay an extra day or two with the following offer...check out the lineup for the 8th...

boataug.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xpander

Hey Arthur, how are ya? I haven't been going out nearly as much as I used to, so I'm not too prolific nowadays. Same deal with Sasha, chief...too much work, too little energy, too little cash...

But as for Vath and Hawtin...it's on! And I do wonder if I can tempt some of you DC'ers to stay an extra day or two with the following offer...check out the lineup for the 8th...

boataug.jpg

i cant see the small print...at what time is this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i cant see the small print...at what time is this?

The boat opens up at 7, sets sail at 8, and you get back on the dock by midnight.

:D

And Vic, I'll gladly teach you that dance move if I don't accidentally kill you with it first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xpander

And Vic, I'll gladly teach you that dance move if I don't accidentally kill you with it first.

Naww, Nath is in charge of his movements very well! I don't know how he does it, but he somehow pulls it off :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xpander

The boat opens up at 7, sets sail at 8, and you get back on the dock by midnight.

:D

And Vic, I'll gladly teach you that dance move if I don't accidentally kill you with it first.

so mybe teh plan would be get back from the boat at 12, drive back and go straight to the office by 7am or so....i wish we had more techno in dc.

cool, and i'll be sure to teach you some of my patented and unpatented moves :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I remember you! hullo :D

Hiiii Gina! :D

Vicman: Yeah dude, who needs sleep? If you stay on the boat, I'm sure it'll end up at DC one way or another... :worry:

George: Stop blowing up mah spot, punk! :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Nathan, you are stalking me today, aren't ya? *lol* First ADB and now CP....

:D

Hey! You did it first! Oh wait......

*blows raspberry in a southwesterly direction*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×