Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid Topic...BUT does anyone have NEXTEL ??

THEY disconnected you after only being late by a couple days! thats really strange. my gf works for nextel and she said usually "disconnect" only happens if youare 2 plus months late. i had a mix up in payments and my phone was shut off once. i called and they had re-connected and didn't charge me.

Getting a Nextel was a BIIIG mistake...don't get me wrong the phone isn't all that bad ( I made calls from Florida which were perfectly clear & I didn't get any roaming charges)...but the walkie talkie....I hate it! A couple of weeks ago I went to the movies & usually I keep the speaker off on my phone so no one can hear my convo's but this time I forgot..so Im sitting watching the movie & all of a sudden I hear a loud ass voice pertruding over the walkie talkie I wanted to take the phone & throw it against a wall that shit gets annoyingg

Originally posted by sweetie029

Getting a Nextel was a BIIIG mistake...don't get me wrong the phone isn't all that bad ( I made calls from Florida which were perfectly clear & I didn't get any roaming charges)...but the walkie talkie....I hate it! A couple of weeks ago I went to the movies & usually I keep the speaker off on my phone so no one can hear my convo's but this time I forgot..so Im sitting watching the movie & all of a sudden I hear a loud ass voice pertruding over the walkie talkie I wanted to take the phone & throw it against a wall that shit gets annoyingg

. . . you never answered my question . . .

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Nextels suck because of their walkie talkie features. So classless. Nobody wants to hear your end of the conversation nevermind the other person too! [/quote

nextel has this cool option called an off/on button if a person wants to use the walkietalkie with out othere ppl hearing the conversation they can take it off of speaker:D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I used to smoke pot in that stadium all the time . . .

:laugh: who didn't. i try explaining to my friends that a dry stadium is not that bad -- as long as you got The Swamp across the street to run to during half time and chug some beers.

or my personal fave -- the SoCo in the ziploc baggie for your Gator coca-cola in the Stadium cups.! :beer::pint: