Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The weekend is nearly upon us....

stillrollin

well, as promised, i will be returning to your fine city once again to spread peace, and good vibes!!

so, what the hell is goin' on this weekend? Who wants to party, and where?

any of ya planning to watch any of the college football games on saturday at all? Where is the best place in the south beach area to watch more than one game at a time?

see ya friday!!

right on, dude! however, you can just buy me two drinks since the wifey isn't comin' this time.... looks like i'm a "bachelor" this weekend!! :eek::D;)

games i really wanna watch are saturday evening, though. Iowa State vs. FSU at 7:30 and Nebraska vs Arizona State at 7:45, although i COULD have flip-flopped the times....

i think we're headed for space on saturday after the games. wassup on friday nite?

Originally posted by stillrollin

right on, dude! however, you can just buy me two drinks since the wifey isn't comin' this time.... looks like i'm a "bachelor" this weekend!!

i think we're headed for space on saturday after the games. wassup on friday nite?

ur coming without the wife?? uh oh....when the cat is away, the mice will play;)

friday- Spin/Crobar

we will get in touch, and see whats up....play it by ear kind of thing...:D

Originally posted by sheendawg

Count me IN!!!

My man is sending me down because he's going on yet ANOTHER business trip. I was able to whine and complain myself into some Miami tickets!! And I'm ready for trouble!! LMAO!:eek::D

Well then..... when do ya get in? Where are ya stayin'? And, what kinda 'trouble' ya lookin' for?!?!? :D :D :D

I'm going to Miami! Yaaaaaaay! Yaaaaaaaaay!

I am leaving in a few hours, will be touching down around 11:30. I'm thinking about checking out Opium Garden tonight, I understand they're spinning progessive house according to cooljunkie.com!!

Thanks so much for all who reached out to me, I will be in touch! Looking forward to partying my fuckin ass off with y'all! HOLLA!!

Originally posted by andromeda

One more week for my friend Stephanie and I to hit Miami! We will be there next Friday to Monday, Labor Day weekend....So how's the weather been? Think we will get beach sun time?

Good weekend to come girls - beach sun time? Sure thing - you will be leaving the club just in time to stumble to the beach:cool:

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

Good weekend to come girls - beach sun time? Sure thing - you will be leaving the club just in time to stumble to the beach:cool:

:D So this will be one of those no sleep weekends, guess I best get a 8-ball before we leave, LOL....kidding

Sounds like you guys are gonna end up in Jail!!!

But this is a good thing cause this jail is@ the benley suites

510 ocean dr.;)

clubplanet members receive free admission!!!:beer:

This week is our Champagne Party!!!

Jimmy T 9:30 - 1 HOUSE!!!!

Sunset Migs 1-3 Hip Hop and RnB

Collossok 3-??? Breakbeats and progressive

:party:

Originally posted by beatfriek

Sounds like you guys are gonna end up in Jail!!!

But this is a good thing cause this jail is@ the benley suites

510 ocean dr.;)

clubplanet members receive free admission!!!:beer:

This week is our Champagne Party!!!

Jimmy T 9:30 - 1 HOUSE!!!!

Sunset Migs 1-3 Hip Hop and RnB

Collossok 3-??? Breakbeats and progressive

:party:

Friday or Saturday??

This is just a quick note to tell you all how fantastic this message board is. My wife and I are out at least once a month and are tired of Rolling around Fort Lauderdale. We tried (hit or miss) some of the SoBe/Miami clubs and never really got it right. I’ve sent PM’s to a few of you and you all have been extremely helpful. We’ll be out tonight (Fri) at Crobar and Spin. We will visit Jail to start it all off. Thanks again, and if you see a couple in their 30’s, its us! Hint - she's hot, I'm NOT!

Mike & Samantha

Originally posted by guyman1966

This is just a quick note to tell you all how fantastic this message board is. My wife and I are out at least once a month and are tired of Rolling around Fort Lauderdale. We tried (hit or miss) some of the SoBe/Miami clubs and never really got it right. I’ve sent PM’s to a few of you and you all have been extremely helpful. We’ll be out tonight (Fri) at Crobar and Spin. We will visit Jail to start it all off. Thanks again, and if you see a couple in their 30’s, its us! Hint - she's hot, I'm NOT!

Mike & Samantha

Hope you had fun... we went to Spin and Crobar for a bit (I had to leave cuz I'm at work today, which sucks) but we had a good time...

PM or jump on the boards anytime:D

Lola:eek:

What's up!!

I actually met Lola, Stillrollin, and Extreme1, plus some crazy wanker (LOL) who was off the HOOK and had so much fun!!!!

I was SUPPOSED to be going to my room to change and meet back up at Spin, but instead passed the hell out!

Is there as password for admission to this Jail party, or do you just tell them you're a member of Clubplanet?

I'ma hit the beach again, then get ready to party some more! HOLLA!

Originally posted by sheendawg

I actually met Lola, Stillrollin, and Extreme1, plus some crazy wanker (LOL) who was off the HOOK and had so much fun!!!!

I was SUPPOSED to be going to my room to change and meet back up at Spin, but instead passed the hell out!

:laugh: :laugh: Crazy Wanker :laugh: :laugh:

Rasheen is off da hook - I had a blast w/ you girl.... tonight should be pretty much wacked @ Space:eek: :eek: Yeah, and none of the passin' out crap tonight..:laugh: :laugh: