Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Owners of metro/merge need too.....

Open a club in NYC. NYC is dead they have nothing. The possibility's could be fucking endless.. Could you even imagine? ahhhh fucking awesome.

you could....

Have a shuttle from metro to the nyc club after hours.

You could crush the competion throw party's like "Save nyc scene"

Bring rydell to the front lines and blow the city away., I can totally see it.

dare say a

tunnel2

Originally posted by perns2002

Is the city really dead though......... Come On there is so much to do here..................

well it may seem dead but the people are all still there by the millions... nyc is ripe for the picking. I am very confident that if I had like 800k to open a club in nyc I could make it back in a month and be set for life... Nyc needs it everyone is waiting for some one to open a new super club in ny

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i dont think the city is dead its just alot different. too much drama and really need some good clubs there arent too many.

metro opening a club in the city hmmm can we say Extra drama [/quote

Take it back about five years ago! That's when there was nothing to worry about, no drama, nobody taking too much crap and dying. Anybody remember Mirage Days or am I really that old!?!]:)

i dont think the city is dead its just alot different. too much drama and really need some good clubs there arent too many.

metro opening a club in the city hmmm can we say Extra drama [/quote

Take it back about five years ago! That's when there was nothing to worry about, no drama, nobody taking too much crap and dying. Anybody remember Mirage Days or am I really that old!?!]:)

[/quote

you arent THAT old i remember miragw hmm then carbon then exit

age is a state of mind

so i guess im about 12 lol

never too old to have fun and if someone says something its probably a kid. someone said something once on a post about seeing old people in factory that were like 35 ( probably one of my friends lol ) the kid was like 17 uhhh isnt factory sats 21 and over son

:bday:

hope it was a fun one :)

my last bday wknd i went to hear Shawn Ink spin at Jade Terrace and then onto SF

where JP was rippin the sh:flame:t out of the place

closed that out and slept the day away, went out to dinner in NYC, onto see Blue Man Group off bwy, then for drinks in the East Village, finishing off with everyone at my house for afterhours

birthdays are the bomb

both of you guys stop kvetching :tongue:

i don't believe for a minute that either of you are so f*n old or you wouldn't be chillin on this board or hittin the clubs

you're only as old as you feel and you're mirror tells you

last i checked i felt pretty good and looked good too :D

sounds like ya'll still got it

:devil: :devil:

yeah i guess you do. 31 huh lol j/k

Deko is cool, im going to miss it this week but i think i need a week off pl;us my friends are 31-33 going on like 95 and dont like going out anymore. if they go out during the week its local and they are shot for the week. Thank God im only 22 ( ok well in spirits reality a decade older lol)

glad to see older people who go clubbing on this board i use to think it was all like 21 and 22 yr olds

yeah i guess you do. 31 huh lol j/k

Deko is cool, im going to miss it this week but i think i need a week off pl;us my friends are 31-33 going on like 95 and dont like going out anymore. if they go out during the week its local and they are shot for the week. Thank God im only 22 ( ok well in spirits reality a decade older lol)

glad to see older people who go clubbing on this board i use to think it was all like 21 and 22 yr olds

I really don't worry about the getting old thing!! You are only as old as you make yourself feel!! My B'day was the 10th so that sat nite I went to tempts and was partying like it was my 21st B'day!! Of course I ended my B'day weekend at surf and tempts!! Actually, I'm still going out and partying for my B'day!! It's the hole month of August!! Let's go out gor a drink on me!!! :D :D ;):D :D

Originally posted by pandora1305

:bday:

i don't believe for a minute that either of you are so f*n old or you wouldn't be chillin on this board or hittin the clubs

you're only as old as you feel and you're mirror tells you

last i checked i felt pretty good and looked good too :D

sounds like ya'll still got it

:devil: :devil:

Thanks!! Your'e good to my ego!! I'm actually the oldest of 3 girls and everybody says to my LITTLE sisters "so is this your younger sister?" They get so pissed!! I love to be young and free!! I actually was dating a guy that thought I was 23 recently!! He was 20!! But my god was he the most beautiful man (boy?) I have ever seen in my life!! Eventually. his beauty couldn't overcome his stupidity!!!

nothing wrong with partying. just kinda sucking right now i think im my group i am the last of the mohecians so to speak. no one goes out anymore. >sniff sniff no more tepmts<

i know what its like to look young i was saying on a post i went to hunka bunka i had to show them my DL SS card birth cert and some other shit and still were wondering if i was old enough and im 32 now