Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Theme Party This Saturday....EYE CANDY@ MERGE!!!!

Yes, its our last theme party of the summer, and we have saved the best for last................Direct from Metro Lounge, we are bringing the winters sickest theme party to the jersy shore....

Something sweet....Something sexy....Something tasty for the eyes.........EYE CANDY @ MERGE!!!!!!

And for the very first time at Merge......

RICHIE RYDELL ON 2 LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right, for the last few weekends of the summer, Richie Rydell will be heard on level 2 as well as the main room,JUST CANT GET ENOUGH OF RICHIE!

Ladies dress in your sexiest "eye candy" and get free admission before 11pm. ( "eye candy" can be described as anyrhing that is eye catching, or causes attention or excitment) so ladies come to the door in somethin REALLY eye catching, and you will be given a comp ticket!

Originally posted by kostaP

I think George should go upstairs and do a lil VIP private CP people also type pf party

..well....I think.....YOU...should wear a hot pink thong with a diamond studded bra......yea......talk about EYE CANDY.......:hat:

Originally posted by misk

..well....I think.....YOU...should wear a hot pink thong with a diamond studded bra......yea......talk about EYE CANDY.......:hat:

Missy,

looks like youre gonna let George borrow your outfit then huh!!!!!

dont forget the hat!!!!!!:hat: or the goggles for that matter:cool:

hahaha

Originally posted by ml2k1

Yes, its our last theme party of the summer, and we have saved the best for last................Direct from Metro Lounge, we are bringing the winters sickest theme party to the jersy shore....

Something sweet....Something sexy....Something tasty for the eyes.........EYE CANDY @ MERGE!!!!!!

And for the very first time at Merge......

RICHIE RYDELL ON 2 LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right, for the last few weekends of the summer, Richie Rydell will be heard on level 2 as well as the main room,JUST CANT GET ENOUGH OF RICHIE!

Ladies dress in your sexiest "eye candy" and get free admission before 11pm. ( "eye candy" can be described as anyrhing that is eye catching, or causes attention or excitment) so ladies come to the door in somethin REALLY eye catching, and you will be given a comp ticket!

I CANT GO ! :blown: ITS SUPPOSE TO BE GUYS WEEKEND OUT :blown: NOW I KNOW WHY ITS GUYS WEEKEND OUT...:mad:

WELL THERE BETTER BE EYE CANDY FOR THE GIRLS....CAN I ORDER MY FAVORITE CANDY????!!:D

Originally posted by thesandman

Kosta will bitch out on shots as usual... His ego will get in the way:tongue:

Your sig is too funny that was the best line of the night.....or maybe the one you used to pick up that guy because it obviously worked....In the words of th egreat uncle buc ...You Feg!!!!!

u aint seeing me bitch on shots!!!!!

• 3 years later...