Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D and Moby for FREE next tuesday

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to burst all your bubbles, but don't ya think there will be a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE turnout for this, being that it's free.

I mean, doors open at 5:30, but there'll be people there at 8:30 am i bet. And i went to a hip hop show that was free on the piers, and the turnout was astronomical...

I just hope it doesn't turn into a riot zone :worry:

Is there a link to a flyer or site or something?

-last thing I went to at that location was just before 9/11 with Fatboy Slim & Crystal Method (the music sucked*, but the soundsytem and weather was great) -I think it was done by MTV as a promotion for the music awards

I freaking hate Fatboy and Crystal Method

-fatboy spun a bunch of horrid pop sounding -bullshit -and "blew it up" when he dropped, da funk by Daft punk

-the keyboard dude in CrystalM thinks he's in a rock band in the 1960s -their sound is to pop-friendly for my taste

-can't dis on moby, Sasha or Digweed though (even if moby plays garbage straight off the Moby9 or whatever CD with the space suit -he's still moby, and I give him props as an artist for his accomplishments ..... even though he's a whore to marketing executives

Originally posted by mentasm

Is there a link to a flyer or site or something?

-last thing I went to at that location was just before 9/11 with Fatboy Slim & Crystal Method (the music sucked*, but the soundsytem and weather was great) -I think it was done by MTV as a promotion for the music awards

I went to that. I had a good time, and actually, it wasnt that packed. The space was huge.

yeah... I left halfway into fatboy's set. he's annoying.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

I went to that. I had a good time, and actually, it wasnt that packed. The space was huge.

yup...i was there as well...Nice BIG space...Lots of room...I didnt attempt to go near the stage...it looked like it was too packed over there...but over-all it was a good event :)