Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snooze Button

ok who here uses the snooze button like its a crutch every morning.

everyday i have to leave the house by 650. i set my alarm for 545 and its already 10 mins ahead. so i hit the snooze like every 10 minutes until 650 then fly out of bed do everything in 5 minutes and jump in the car and up the street to work.

i would give anything for the alarm to go off and be able to just get up !!!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Sometimes get up right a way...Sometimes I hit the button like 4 times........I always make to work on time though:D

ohh WOW so then r u selfemployeed, or do u work at the confort of your own house?:D

Nope....

so what ....ur work is next door or something...how can u always make it on time....i am almost always late, but then again i work 35 minutes away...do u have a trick? if so, please share....i am about to get fired..j/k:idea:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok who here uses the snooze button like its a crutch every morning.

everyday i have to leave the house by 650. i set my alarm for 545 and its already 10 mins ahead. so i hit the snooze like every 10 minutes until 650 then fly out of bed do everything in 5 minutes and jump in the car and up the street to work.

i would give anything for the alarm to go off and be able to just get up !!!!!!

You just explained my everyday routine to a Tee!!

Only difference is I set my alarm for 7:45 and snooze till 8:30

everything else is the same......i don't know why I can't just wake-up...it sucks.....I drive to work 1/2 asleep everyday......i could not survive without snooze.....props to the creator of the get-up and do it all over over again @ work bullshit procrastinator button :D

Originally posted by nvsr2r

so what ....ur work is next door or something...how can u always make it on time....i am almost always late, but then again i work 35 minutes away...do u have a trick? if so, please share....i am about to get fired..j/k:idea:

With no traffic I only work like 10 minutes from my house, with traffic 20...... I don't have a dress code so that helps.....:D

no dress code and a 5 minute commute is great.

yet i am always at least 2 minutes late.

how retarded am i. mon night go to bed like 11 and cant get up

for shit and tired all day. last night crash out at like 230 or so get up at 645 and got tons of energy. i blame it on too many yrs of partying and having to get use to sleeping like that

no dress code and a 5 minute commute is great.

yet i am always at least 2 minutes late.

how retarded am i. mon night go to bed like 11 and cant get up

for shit and tired all day. last night crash out at like 230 or so get up at 645 and got tons of energy. i blame it on too many yrs of partying and having to get use to sleeping like that

Don't you hate when you go, go to bed late and wake up mad early!!!! WTF is that all about:mad:

Don't you hate when you go, go to bed late and wake up mad early!!!! WTF is that all about:mad:

lol, that describes the start of the day that the shit hits the fan and you don't get out of work til late and feel like you're going to keel over or take a nap while driving home:spank:

my problem is i usally wake up about 15 minutes before the alarm even goes off, then when i try to go back to sleep for that 15 minutes, when i finally start to drift off - BAM it goes off !!!

i think we should be able to work any hours we wanted, they just had to equal 40 hrs. a week !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

my problem is i usally wake up about 15 minutes before the alarm even goes off, then when i try to go back to sleep for that 15 minutes, when i finally start to drift off - BAM it goes off !!!

i think we should be able to work any hours we wanted, they just had to equal 40 hrs. a week !!!

I agree............... makes sense, keep your emplyees happy.........

if i could i work the hours i wanted hmmm 10 am mon morning and go for 40 straight hours so id have the rest of the week to party it up. ( somehow this retiring from the club scee isnt working too well)

anyone knowthe dress code at abyss tongiht

I would work 10 to 4......M-F:)

Trendy:cool: