Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Americans for Purity: War on Masturbation

Warning signs that your child is Masturbating!

We at Americans For Purity hope that you never have to deal with the tragic heartbreak of a child who Masturbates. But the sad fact is, Masturbation is rampant among today's youth. The first step towards dealing with a problem is to recognize that the problem exists. Here are some of the most common warning signs that your child may be Masturbating.

1. Does your teenager have acne? Masturbation often leads to excessive hormone production, which is the cause of acne. Very few teenagers who don't Masturbate have acne.

2. Is your teenager depressed? If a teenager acts sullen, withdrawn or unhappy the most likely cause is Chronic Masturbation.

3. Does your child lock his or her bedroom door? It is not healthy for a teen to want privacy. Chances are he or she is in there Masturbating!

4. Does your child listen to "Rock And Roll" music? If a teenager has rebelled against God far enough to listen to the Devil's music, then he or she has almost certainly rebelled enough to try Masturbation.

5. Are there semen stains on your son's bed sheets or underwear? There's only one way they could have gotten there! Line up all of your sons at least twice a day for a family Prayer Meeting and Underwear Check!

6. Does your teenager have Liberal political opinions? The weakness of mind brought on by Self-Abuse often leads to left-wing sympathies.

7. Does your child wear fashionable clothing or hairstyles? If your child can't resist the peer pressure to look a certain way, he or she probably can't resist the peer pressure to Masturbate, either.

8. Does your child look guilty or deny Masturbating? Very few teenagers will openly admit to Masturbating!

9. Have you caught your child Masturbating? If you walk into your son's bedroom without knocking and he's in there with his pants down holding his erect penis, he's probably Masturbating.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

bro i think these people are for real...

No way.

You can't view the site anymore -- it exceeded its bandwidth limit -- but you can see the Google cache of it here:

http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:1MNN397jUbwC:www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/2680/+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

That banner at the top links to whitehouse.org. It's a parody.

Originally posted by hoke

No way.

You can't view the site anymore -- it exceeded its bandwidth limit -- but you can see the Google cache of it here:

[url]http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:1MNN397jUbwC:www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/2680/+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

That banner at the top links to whitehouse.org. It's a parody.

What part of the word "Christian Fundamentalists" do you not understand?

I suggest you browse whitehouse.org a little longer...

Who cares what whitehouse.org is?

There're legitimate debates on the issues of masturbation. Quite a bit of the argument coming out of the masturbation opponents sounds like that.

Repeat after me... Christian...Fundamentalists...:blank:

Originally posted by xpander

Who cares what whitehouse.org is?

There're legitimate debates on the issues of masturbation. Quite a bit of the argument coming out of the masturbation opponents sounds like that.

Repeat after me... Christian...Fundamentalists...:blank:

I'm well aware of Christian fundamentalists and their arguments regarding sexuality in general and masturbation in particular. I've dated a couple of those types... :\

But the site linked in this thread is a parody. That's all I'm saying... sheesh!

God hates it when men waste sperm, no matter what the reason.

. . . Read that quote . . then read it again . . . . :laugh: . . . . Ok ladies, the line forms to the left, cause If I'm gonna get myself off that fast track to hell, yalls gotta help me . . .

. . Remember girls, every time you don't have sex with Mikey when he asks, God kills a Shetland Pony ( . . I need a little more sympathy here than a fucking kitten can provide . . . . :laugh: . . ) . . . .

LOL... good thing they don't really!

Funny site!

. . . incorrect . . . you live in the southland for a decade and then tell me those people don't exist . . The site may be a parody, but I have encountered people with these very views more times than I can count during my tour there . . .

I'm well aware of Christian fundamentalists and their arguments regarding sexuality in general and masturbation in particular. I've dated a couple of those types... :\

But the site linked in this thread is a parody. That's all I'm saying... sheesh!

. .. arguing semantics doesn't necessarily breed justice . . . it will however, breed a nice aromatic strain of foot fungus if left unchecked . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . incorrect . . . you live in the southland for a decade and then tell me those people don't exist . . The site may be a parody, but I have encountered people with these very views more times than I can count during my tour there . . .

Umm...

Okay?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. .. arguing semantics doesn't necessarily breed justice . . . it will however, breed a nice aromatic strain of foot fungus if left unchecked . . . :aright: . . .

I'm not arguing semantics, I'm correcting a misunderstanding.

What kind of bug got stuck up YOUR ass this morning? :shaky:

What if a girl masterbates?

Or is that far too obscene for the christan mind to comprehend?

what if a girl masterbates a boy

or vise versa....

or what if *gasp *

a girl masterbates another girl...

or a boy gets a little too friendly with another boy...

Oh...I see... its okay for a holy figure to fondle the youth of america....thats allowed somehow in the sacred scriptures...

But may the lord forbid if a kid beats off to a fredricks of hollywood magazine.....or a girl playes humpty dumpty with her favorite teddy bear....SINNERS all of them.

How about this....how about if we simply remove the reproductive organs from all these idiots...perhaps that way their simpleton minds and pathetic morals have no chance of breeding and contaminating the few who actually have an open-minded perspective to call their own...

*pant *pant* okay...im dont ranting for now.

:flame: