Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANyone going out tonight (WED)

Originally posted by latinaz

iTS 9aM AND IM GOING FOR A BIKE RIDE -- SEE HOW FAR I CAN GO BEFORE I NEED A BEER :tongue:

Hey ZEE, sunday nite I was staring at some girl shaking her nice booty up on stage (I was like damn look at that ass)...THen the girl turned around and it was you:laugh:

Originally posted by jp18

Hey ZEE, sunday nite I was staring at some girl shaking her nice booty up on stage (I was like damn look at that ass)...THen the girl turned around and it was you:laugh:

:laugh: are you serious?? What time was that???? you must have been there late.... I had my groove on - if you know what I mean... :tongue:

:laugh: are you serious?? What time was that???? you must have been there late.... I had my groove on - if you know what I mean... :tongue:

Im dead serious..I have no concept of time when I am at TEMPTS...It could have been anywhere between 1130 and closing...I vaguely remember walking over and saying hello, but I am not sure you even realized who I was at the time:laugh:

DOnt stop shaking in it:D

Im dead serious..I have no concept of time when I am at TEMPTS...It could have been anywhere between 1130 and closing...I vaguely remember walking over and saying hello, but I am not sure you even realized who I was at the time:laugh:

DOnt stop shaking in it:D

:bootysha:

Actually now I DO remember seeing you for a moment...(sobering up now) hehhe....

Wait....wasnt I suppose to go for a bike ride????

WTF......OH WELL...:hat:

Actually now I DO remember seeing you for a moment...(sobering up now) hehhe....

Wait....wasnt I suppose to go for a bike ride????

WTF......OH WELL...:hat:

IT was a brief encounter...I just wanted to get a closer look at you shaking that ass:tongue:

IT was a brief encounter...I just wanted to get a closer look at you shaking that ass:tongue:

SHAKE MY GROOVE THANG SHAKE MY GROOVE THANG..

IF I DONT HAVE TO WORK THIS SAT. NITE I WILL BE AT TEMPS ALLLLLLLLLLL NITE LONG...HEHEHHE :D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

JP id come get you and go to champps and abyss but i just know how much you love going to champps

Dont we all wish rubbermaid made cars ??

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah thanks, but me and CHAMPS Just dont get along....I still can drive places, its the getting home afterwards that bugs me out:D

Im sticking to my normal schedule...Mon-thursday just your average kid...Friday-sunday---GOD HELP US ALL!!