Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored?? Lets Play...

merkie

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo

hey people you guys have seemed to get off topic here. what movie did this line come from?

"no more drugs for that man!!"

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I think the first two are Fear and Loathing and the third is Natural Born Killers? :confused:

Cha-ChING! :D sorry for the delayed response

Originally posted by jroo

hey people you guys have seemed to get off topic here. what movie did this line come from?

"no more drugs for that man!!"

definitely "Face Off"

merkie I'm keeping your thread a live

Thanks lobster! I knew I could depend on you!

7 days and 9 pages and counting! Woohoo!:D

I got one...it is from a movie that came out around 94 about single unmotivated people.

"what is it that you want from me Lalaina huh? You want me to get a job on the line for the next 20 years till im granted leave with my gold plated watch and my balls full of tumors just cuz i surrendered the one thing that means shit to me, well honey u can just exhale cuz its not gonna happen, not in this life time."

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pluryou

But really I am the Dread Pirate Roberts. Arrr! ;)

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

happy gilmore!!

Originally posted by merkie

"what is it that you want from me Lalaina huh? You want me to get a job on the line for the next 20 years till im granted leave with my gold plated watch and my balls full of tumors just cuz i surrendered the one thing that means shit to me, well honey u can just exhale cuz its not gonna happen, not in this life time."

Clerks!? :confused:

"Yes, they are, they're perfect. Don't matter if they're skinny, fat, blond or blue. If a woman is willing to give you her love, Harvard, it's the greatest gift in the world. Makes you taller, makes you smarter, makes your teeth shine. Boy, oh, boy, women are perfect. "

Originally posted by cookiegirl

"Yes, they are, they're perfect. Don't matter if they're skinny, fat, blond or blue. If a woman is willing to give you her love, Harvard, it's the greatest gift in the world. Makes you taller, makes you smarter, makes your teeth shine. Boy, oh, boy, women are perfect. "

With Honors