Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GAS STATIONS...isnt it funy...

it pisses my the fuck off how in every gas station, the person that pums your gass got a fucking attitude. i always get gas in the morning, and beside being as fucking grounchy as i am in the morning got to see their miserable faces and their attitude....GET ANOTHER JOB THEN BITCH!

Originally posted by nvsr2r

it pisses my the fuck off how in every gas station, the person that pums your gass got a fucking attitude. i always get gas in the morning, and beside being as fucking grounchy as i am in the morning got to see their miserable faces and their attitude....GET ANOTHER JOB THEN BITCH!

I hear that shit. On my way back up the parkway on Sunday night I stopped at a Mobil I think with this Rasta working the pump. I sat in my car for like 2 minutes waiting, finally I got out and pumped my own friggin gas. He walks up to me and I say "Hey, howya doin'?", he looks at me like I some kind of asshole and walks by. So I finished pumping, threw my money at the douche bag and drove off................maybe he just hates white people?

true OU...most of them dont even speak english...the only thing they know is "cash or credit?"

i hate how they grab ur money while walking away

there is this gas station by my work that the guy doesnt keep much change with him and he has to go inside get change if u give him a bigger bill then 20....imagine just taking ur $100 bill and walking inside without saying nothing....the first time i was like WTF:mad:

It's not just gas station attendants. It's most everyone with a "peeon" job. Maybe if fast food restaurants, gas stations, food stores, etc. hired people for aliitte more then $5.25 they would get better quality people. People who speak english and aren't rude.

dont u just hate it when your late for work and the asshole attendant takes like forever to get to your car and looks at you like his shit dont stink.

also dont u hate it when they dont know how to pump gas the correct way so they pull the nozzle out and gas drips down your car or he drags the nozzle along the side of your car. i hate that shit:mad:

the worst was the other day i stopped for gas and smokes so it came to 1045 i had a 10 and 40 cents plus 5 more in pennies. the only other bill i had was a 50. so i wasnt going to break a 50 and get 95 cents inchange back. so i gave him 5 pennies. he got all pissy and threw them almost back at me. then has the balls to hand me 3 more like im poor or something. i was like what the fuck