Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Official...

Originally posted by marcid21

Poor Ron... :(

...I def. don't apply to this thread...I'm not everyone...nope...in fact...I'm a big NO ONE!!! LOL.... :hat:

...and all these crazy kids are just so incredibly merciless! :blown:

Fucking hat guy!!! . . that's the person to hate on this thread!!! . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Fucking hat guy!!! . . that's the person to hate on this thread!!! . . .

can't DaVe can the pesky lil' fucker already? Ms Menace? Can you flex some of those moderator muscles here?

...seriously, it's prolly the first time I used the smilie...and I think it's seriously a waste of time! DaVe should focus his concentration on resolving the double "what" smilies issue! Don't ya think? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by marcid21

can't DaVe can the pesky lil' fucker already? Ms Menace? Can you flex some of those moderator muscles here?

...seriously, it's prolly the first time I used the smilie...and I think it's seriously a waste of time! DaVe should focus his concentration on resolving the double "what" smilies issue! Don't ya think? :rolleyes:

. . .no I like the what smiley: :what: . . . that's the one we should keep . . the other one (head scratching) is fucking lame . . .

Originally posted by spragga25

little boys? bikes?

WHAT??

So..I'm walking home today..and some little 10 year old boy on a baby bike starts following me..and saying how he's going to follow me home..lol then all of a sudden..he says "Hey baby" and smacks my ass...yes..that's what happened..!!!!..:mad:

Originally posted by sexxyme

So..I'm walking home today..and some little 10 year old boy on a baby bike starts following me..and saying how he's going to follow me home..lol then all of a sudden..he says "Hey baby" and smacks my ass...yes..that's what happened..!!!!..:mad:

Sounds like "lil ragga" from 20 years ago! :tongue:

Kids these days I tell ya!!

P.S. Clean out your PM's box missy!! :cool:

I am the Official General of the Office of the Seal of Officiality that gives clearance to things being "official" and only I or my deputies can issue an "official" seal of approval.

This thread has *NOT* been cleared with my office for officiality yet, nor have you been deputized by my office to make such a certification.

You have officially 3 days to remove the unofficial "official" designation from your thread. Should you not comply within the timeframe demanded of you by this office, your thread will officially be deleted by the Office of the Seal of Officiality due to its unofficiality.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Your Official General,

Office of the Seal of Officiality