Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention all 2002Tempts amateurs.........

Do not go to Tempts for the "Closing Party" next Sunday. :mad: This party is reserved for the warriors, past and present! There is no need for you to come out for only the second time all summer and take up space... your party is reserved for the following day, Labor Day Monday! :laugh:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Do not go to Tempts for the "Closing Party" next Sunday. :mad: This party is reserved for the warriors, past and present! There is no need for you to come out for only the second time all summer and take up space... your party is reserved for the following day, Labor Day Monday! :laugh:

GOOD...you tell 'em. It is for troopers only. The type of people who will go to jail with Denny when he gets arrested for playing until 5 AM (i swear we will ;)) . The type of people who flip off the bouncers and run when they say it's time to go home. The type of people who will throw water at everyone around them. Unless you're like that, stay the F%$K home or go to D'Jais closing.

P.S. You can always tell those once in a while people...they are the ones that act like tough guys when they walk around and bump into you.

hmmm now i dont knwo if i can go. i only been to tempts like 4 times in last 2 yrs. just want you guys opinion, i have been there like 038209874202938 times in the years before that does it count.

Oh and if i bump into someone i ususlly hysterically bounce oof cause im so banged up so i dont think id be the tough guy

attachment.php?postid=991764

Haha just fucking with you Brian. :laugh: Find me on Sunday if you go to Surf for some shots! By the way, I still love that midsection in your sig. :tongue:

I was waiting for your reply to me with that picture. LOL. I'll see you at Surf.

Well, you can count on one less for closing...I have wedding that sunday:mad:

But I am def. not an amatuer:D

Have fun:laugh: