Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Abyss Fridays For the Fall/Winter!!!New Resident!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by unseen

Make sure you kiss allot of behind and watch out for that Demetri. He's a real sneaky prick. Good luck and enjoy it while it lasts.

Gee Newbie 1 post and you bash Demetri on it. Let me gues he fired your sorry pathetic loser good for nothin but a little scrapin while you blow people ass.

Well, you sperm receptacle piece of shit, go fuck yourself and grow a set of balls and if youre going to talk shit about some one have the balls to say who you are instead of hiding behind your little keyboard finger muscles/screen name.

As far as Demetri goes he's a very straight up and nice guy for those of you that dont know him. And if you think he' s sneeky or tough he's a boss and has a business to run...and in business there is no hidden agenda what ever pays the bills is the bottom line just like every other club owner although I could name you a few scumbag club owners.....and TRUST ME IVE HAD FIRST HAND EXPERIENC WTH THE WORST OF THE WORST IN THIS BUSINESS!!!!!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Kirk never was there on Fridays. He is at Joeys on Fridays. Get your facts straight before you write bullshit.

Good luck Tooch.

Kirk was residident at abyss on fridays from fall 2000 to Spring 2001.....then he did his usual summer spots..then last year and this at Joey's.......regardless.....good luck tooch and binoy...u two defintely deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Congrats to Mark & Binoy, well deserved,

and as for the unseen fella, its nothing but a class act at Abyss, Deme is an awesome individual and there is no need to kiss anyone's ass,

and as for Kirk not being a resident at Abyss, he was before RIchie so everyone get there facts straight please

congrats again to mark and binoy,

abyss is gonna get dirty and filthy

hey Bri tell about tuesdays.......

Originally posted by mcmattyc

some people just dont know who they are dealing with... watch it! if anyone can do that, its binoy... after all, no dj in nj would have music to spin if it wasn't for binoy!

Nah Thats my boy!!! I was just jokin with him!!! LOL thanks though Matty, good looks!

MuzikMan isnt too shaby with the beats either!!LOL hes def up on his game!!

Thanks for the love Matty, see you wed.

Now you know I could not let this thread go by without saying a word... FIRST... Mark :dj: Amatucci ... Looking forward to the fall/winter season and we welcome you to the 'family' :party:

NEXT ... a note to UNSEEN ... come out come out wherever you are ... there always has to be some CLUELESS MORON (like YOURSELF) to come onto a positive thread and talk :laugh: shit. Demetri happens to be one of the most upfront GENTLEMEN and OWNER in this industry ... As an employee of his, but most important as his FRIEND, I am proud of the changes and decisions that have been made ... ahhhhh jealousy ... :finger:

Originally posted by valentine

Now you know I could not let this thread go by without saying a word... FIRST... Mark :dj: Amatucci ... Looking forward to the fall/winter season and we welcome you to the 'family' :party:

NEXT ... a note to UNSEEN ... come out come out wherever you are ... there always has to be some CLUELESS MORON (like YOURSELF) to come onto a positive thread and talk :laugh: shit. Demetri happens to be one of the most upfront GENTLEMEN and OWNER in this industry ... As an employee of his, but most important as his FRIEND, I am proud of the changes and decisions that have been made ... ahhhhh jealousy ... :finger:

Hows that Computer!! hehe Just kiddin!!

All I can say is congratualations Mark!!! Remember what I said, baby steps! Good things come to those who wait and put there time and effort into something. and as you can see it is slowly but surely happening. I can not think of anyone else who is more deserving. I am happy that club abyss has seen the talent that you have and are giving you the opportunity that others clubs had but didn't keep. Hey you know what they say about those who sleep. Anyways good shit kid! I know you will make that night happen there is no doubt in my mind!

Originally posted by kimo2u

What did you guys think about the guest dj this past saturday at Abyss. Ryan Morales from Mondo Music? Personally i thought he was off the hook i think he should take over friday nights and not mark.

why the fuck would u post something like that on this thread.. guess u wanna start drama