Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Abyss Fridays For the Fall/Winter!!!New Resident!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kimo2u

Hey i was just voicing off an opinion. thats all! and was asking for others opinions. remeber the question was what did you think? seems like someone got upset or feels threatened.

EZ little boy...Protecting the interest and standing up for others does not consititute a feeling of being threatened...a mature educated individual would KNOW that...silly boy

Originally posted by kimo2u

Hey i was just voicing off an opinion. thats all! and was asking for others opinions. remeber the question was what did you think? seems like someone got upset or feels threatened.

seems like ur actually the one that got upset or threatened cause YOUR BOY does not have the spot.. grow up.. Mark has definitely worked his ass off to get where he is.. and nobody else desereves it more than him

Originally posted by muzikman

seems like ur actually the one that got upset or threatened cause YOUR BOY does not have the spot.. grow up.. Mark has definitely worked his ass off to get where he is.. and nobody else desereves it more than him

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF MUZIKMAN!!

YEAH TOOCH!

Originally posted by jarmenio

I am very excited about this party!!! It's gonna be one crazy winter Binoy!!! That is if we survive 3 more weekends of Summer!!!

I'll decide whether you survive or not.....but I do hope I make it 3 more weeks as well...

Congrats Mr bunnyman...never did look at your ass but since it was brought up I'll have to take a look at it that Friday in the DJ booth:laugh:

binoy/jarmenio you better be ready for me and the otter half. I am sure the whole XS staff will be in attendence....be prepared very prepared...oh and we will be staying @ your house that night.

Originally posted by ceeotter

I'll decide whether you survive or not.....but I do hope I make it 3 more weeks as well...

Congrats Mr bunnyman...never did look at your ass but since it was brought up I'll have to take a look at it that Friday in the DJ booth:laugh:

binoy/jarmenio you better be ready for me and the otter half. I am sure the whole XS staff will be in attendence....be prepared very prepared...oh and we will be staying @ your house that night.

Does this mean your actually gonna come to ABYSS!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cant Wait!!!!!!!!!!!Were gonna do to you what you do to us every weekend.........Get You MANGLED!!!!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

Does this mean your actually gonna come to ABYSS!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cant Wait!!!!!!!!!!!Were gonna do to you what you do to us every weekend.........Get You MANGLED!!!!!!!

That's what we did to her at Joey's!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by blueprint

GEEZ, CAN THE SAME PEOPLE POST THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN??? STOP SUCKIN EACH OTHER...WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS..

WASNT PLATINUM DEAD LAST WINTER? THOUGHT SO...

dead?? nah actually they were doing good for a while.. then i think a couple wrong moves by management messed things up.. had nothing to do with mark.. get a clueeeeeeee

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

BLUEPRINT... totally uncalled for, bunch of friends having fun. i dont and nor do my bosses appreciate these type of statements. if you want the support of my team for future events you may bring to the table at abyss i suggest you refrain from insulting anyone.

Awww..we're all friends.:biggrin: Yeah blueprint...don't go insulting anyone or you'll have to deal with a crazy-bitch. :biggun: