Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Thursday?

Ok so is Metro going to be good tomorrow night??? I've been hearing people have been going to South Park, but can I still expect a fun time at Metro? It's my birthday tomorrow and I don't want to be disappointed!!!!

DKNYBABE -- Here we come!!!!!!

:bday: to me!!!

happy birthday sweetie!! We are going to have so much fun...I bfmfp it...metro is awesome on thursdays, richie is unbelievable and its always packed. Let's make it better then our last Metro trip together:laugh: can someone say ORANGEBURG?!?!?! You are going to have the best 21st;) I will be at your house right after work/gym/getting ready...ohhhhh! I am so excited for you!!! Joegio will be there and pyschosweetie9 I think too...:) :)

:bday::beer::clap:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

happy birthday sweetie!! We are going to have so much fun...I bfmfp it...metro is awesome on thursdays, richie is unbelievable and its always packed. Let's make it better then our last Metro trip together:laugh: can someone say ORANGEBURG?!?!?! You are going to have the best 21st;) I will be at your house right after work/gym/getting ready...ohhhhh! I am so excited for you!!! Joegio will be there and pyschosweetie9 I think too...:) :)

:bday::beer::clap:

so will about 10 15 other people from the board your freind will have a good bday

Metro is totally off the wall every thursday night. South park is also good, the dj (louis todaro) will be the new saturday night dj at Metro Lounge in september, so you can check him out at south park.Richie Rydell is djing at Metro on thursday ( Richie will be back to fridays in just a couple of weeks,CANT WAIT!) Both places are packed. You will have a blast both , which ever you choose.

Originally posted by mystify82281

Ok so is Metro going to be good tomorrow night??? I've been hearing people have been going to South Park, but can I still expect a fun time at Metro? It's my birthday tomorrow and I don't want to be disappointed!!!!

DKNYBABE -- Here we come!!!!!!

:bday: to me!!!

:bday: :bday:

i will be at shark bar tonight

Originally posted by ml2k1

Metro is totally off the wall every thursday night. South park is also good, the dj (louis todaro) will be the new saturday night dj at Metro Lounge in september, so you can check him out at south park.Richie Rydell is djing at Metro on thursday ( Richie will be back to fridays in just a couple of weeks,CANT WAIT!) Both places are packed. You will have a blast both , which ever you choose.

Do you know where you are? Do you know who you are listening to? :eek:

Originally posted by indyguy

I could use a drink after this week but since Brian 1500 totally wimped out :finger: on me last week at Sandbar, I think Ill find a new watering hole. You give alcoholics a bad name. :D

How many times you want me to apologize Mr. Incognito? I was with George for a little bit and you were no where to be found. Your friend was a little tipsy so I figured you were with him. I owe you a couple of drinks. And you know that Metro will always be your watering whole.