Clubplanet Nightlife Community

babycakes17

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:confused: :confused: :confused: Me and Vic were scoping Huneyz in k-holes and DH/DT, remember?

We are bruthas.

werd biggthumpup.gif

i'll be scavanging for chicks in k holes next weekend at Arc and again (a big possibility) for DH in September, after the jz & sg night at discotheque. i'll make sure to bring a bigger wheel barrow.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by digitalpimp

are all the dj's fighting over who's gonna remix the top 40 songs ...it's relevant that we all like different styles but cmon now Iio's: Rapture??????:puke:

I am guessing that your comment is in refrence to my sig. If so let me help you out a bit by clueing you in its a joke;) shhh don't tell anyone else. And guess what else, Vic doesn't really like all those cd's in his sig either shhhhhhh very dl stuff

well thats surely a sigh of relief i was thinking i needed a new home cuz i don't fit in all that well with Devito,Peters,Skribble gangs ...i was kinda wondering who was gonna remix Amber:Sexual...with Sandstorm....or maybe another Madonna track:laugh:

Yeah, that's all well and good, but what do you think of Ray Munns? Seriously.

well thats surely a sigh of relief i was thinking i needed a new home cuz i don't fit in all that well with Devito,Peters,Skribble gangs ...i was kinda wondering who was gonna remix Amber:Sexual...with Sandstorm....or maybe another Madonna track:laugh:

Yeah, that's all well and good, but what do you think of Ray Munns? Seriously.

Oh, and Avalon/Axis' lineup has been and is (for Sept.) ridiculous. I couldn't complain if I wanted to.

If you're complaining about not seeing Bad Boy Bill or George Acosta come through, this board could show ya a thing or two :tongue:

If you're complaining about not seeing Bad Boy Bill or George Acosta come through, this board could show ya a thing or two :tongue:

you got a thing with my boy george acosta? :punch:

he's at Level in Mia on Saturday...epic 18hr set to rival that "OTHER" dj spinning his 16hr labor day set at Space :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

werd biggthumpup.gif

i'll be scavanging for chicks in k holes next weekend at Arc and again (a big possibility) for DH in September, after the jz & sg night at discotheque. i'll make sure to bring a bigger wheel barrow.

What night is JZ going to be in NYC? I may need to put in a request for time off. Also, who is sg?

ok umm isnt Ray Munns a VJ on Mtv?????????....enough said:laugh: ...i can't leave it at that i appreciate everyone for who they are an what they do..he did put one decent track on that disc he put out "DoomsNight" ...other than that just pretty much played out songs which are available off any Skribble or Devito coaster:cool:

ok umm isnt Ray Munns a VJ on Mtv?????????....enough said:laugh: ...i can't leave it at that i appreciate everyone for who they are an what they do..he did put one decent track on that disc he put out "DoomsNight" ...other than that just pretty much played out songs which are available off any Skribble or Devito coaster:cool:

Yeah, but Munns' mixing is sooooo tight. For me, it's all about the mixing, and Ray Munns is definitely where it's at in that department!

I have been so busy the past couple of days here at work (yes I do do work sometimes), but in seeing all of these posts from newbies I think a meet-up must be in order for the weekend of the 6th if anyone is going to be out. If not definitely the weekend of the 20th or 27th....

Well hello everyone, it's nice to finally see some new faces around here! My name is Jessica and hope to meet everyone out soon!!!:clap2::beer:

BTW everyone I have the day off tomorrow, so enjoy your weekends all!

And what date was it??

I just realized I've got like 2 weeks worth of vacation time between now and the end of the year. I need to start taking some days off!! :D

september 26 at discotheque its a thursday...howells is up in boston on the 27, howells is at arc on the 28

trying to convince some people from DC to come along.

And what date was it??

I just realized I've got like 2 weeks worth of vacation time between now and the end of the year. I need to start taking some days off!! :D

On the 26th, which would mean JZ on Thurs and DH and DG on Fri :eek:

Also is there a reason why you could look 9 posts down:tongue:

Originally posted by kaydup

On the 26th, which would mean JZ on Thurs and DH and DG on Fri :eek:

Also is there a reason why you could look 9 posts down:tongue:

Yes there is... and that reason is called laziness (Actually, I didn't realize it was there).

I think I'll take that Friday off then. I'd love to hear JZ spin out, seeing how I missed him when Sasha came around.

That's going to be a hell of a weekend! Too bad Howells wasn't in NYC on Friday and Boston on Saturday. It's also too bad he doesn't play private sets for me every night.... yeah, I guess that'd be asking a little much.

hola newbies!! welcome to the craziness :) it's really nice to see some new faces to our little board... And if you haven't noticed... don't take *anything* these goofballs say... sarcasm reigns king in here

a meetup would be nice..

damn i'm gonna miss DH again in Sept ... but oh well, i'll be seeing DFuse instead :D

Yes there is... and that reason is called laziness (Actually, I didn't realize it was there).

I think I'll take that Friday off then. I'd love to hear JZ spin out, seeing how I missed him when Sasha came around.

That's going to be a hell of a weekend! Too bad Howells wasn't in NYC on Friday and Boston on Saturday. It's also too bad he doesn't play private sets for me every night.... yeah, I guess that'd be asking a little much.

Yeah I kind of wish it was another Thurs because I would like to stay down there, but DH is calling

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah I kind of wish it was another Thurs because I would like to stay down there, but DH is calling

Yeah, I wouldn't miss the show in Axis for the world. Even though I've got a wedding the next morning in New Hampshire :mad:

Sarcasm??? What the heck are you talking about A1?? :confused: