Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why the F?

why the F do I wake up at like 10am every day after like 5 or 6 hours of sleep... I really need more sleep, i feel like hell, and by 5 am tonight, i'm gonna be ready to passout again...

why the fuck can't i just sleep till 2... :mad:

:timetoboardupthewindows:

Originally posted by joeg

why the F do I wake up at like 10am every day after like 5 or 6 hours of sleep... I really need more sleep, i feel like hell, and by 5 am tonight, i'm gonna be ready to passout again...

why the fuck can't i just sleep till 2... :mad:

:timetoboardupthewindows:

give your body some time to adjust to not working and you'll start sleeping later. in the meantime take tylenol pm or something and that will help you sleep longer.

Originally posted by hotcheme

give your body some time to adjust to not working and you'll start sleeping later. in the meantime take tylenol pm or something and that will help you sleep longer.

Exactly... your body's not used to your new sleep schedule. Hotcheme's right -- you'll adjust eventually. It'll go more quickly if you try to go to sleep around the same time every night, too, and always get up at the same time. :)

Originally posted by phatman

:smoke:

...couple of puffs works better than nyquil...just until your body readjusts to your new "schedule"...or try getting tucked it at night with a warm glass of milk and a nice bedtime story from tunnelbandit...

I, papa smurf, do hereby agree ;)

Just exercise around 5 in the afternoon... some light cardio (Run 20 feet) a little weight lifting (Power Lift 10 lbs) and then a cool down (Slurpy) then eat a decent meal around 11 oclock your body will want rest... pass out... thatll throw a monkey wrench in your shit... then try to get to bed at a decent hour and youll reset ur inner clock

Originally posted by hoke

Exactly... your body's not used to your new sleep schedule. Hotcheme's right -- you'll adjust eventually. It'll go more quickly if you try to go to sleep around the same time every night, too, and always get up at the same time. :)

...add to this, if you want to take a crap the same time each day, sit on the bowl at the desired time every day...eventually, you'll be a "regular" guy...this is completely true...no shit...

Originally posted by phatman

...add to this, if you want to take a crap the same time each day, sit on the bowl at the desired time every day...eventually, you'll be a "regular" guy...this is completely true...no shit...

this could get quite messy if someone needed to be, say, in an important meeting at that designated time or when late for a plane. it would bring a nasty new meaning to "running to catch the flight"....

I wasnt suggesting that i was... but you have to pay me royalties for usage of my line... do you think anyone can go around saying "Im Batman" or "What you talking bout, Willis?!" that would be blatant copyright infringement so according to Page 252 Section D Code 4: Anyone infringing on Trancerxns shizit is entitled to a rap across the face... hey i didnt make the rules :laugh:

Originally posted by wideskies

this could get quite messy if someone needed to be, say, in an important meeting at that designated time or when late for a plane. it would bring a nasty new meaning to "running to catch the flight"....

...you're too punny...