Clubplanet Nightlife Community

going to seaside saturday/sunday...Merge sat. nite

is djais really worth checking out on saturday afternoon/evening, or should we just go to our hotel room and wait to go to Merge saturday night...i can't wait, because i have heard nothing but awesome things about the energy in there and how everybody is dancing everywhere, kind of like SC and Tempts on sundays...i was at Merge early the night it got raided and really didn't get the full experience....

Originally posted by phillyb

is djais really worth checking out on saturday afternoon/evening, or should we just go to our hotel room and wait to go to Merge saturday night...i can't wait, because i have heard nothing but awesome things about the energy in there and how everybody is dancing everywhere, kind of like SC and Tempts on sundays...i was at Merge early the night it got raided and really didn't get the full experience....

I don’t like Djais that much, but that’s just me* I would say go to the hotel and chill out have a little pre-game and then head over to MERGE on Saturday night* As for sunday SURF ALL NIGHT BABY :bounce:

yeah, that is probably what we'll do...SC is the main reason we are coming to seaside this weekend and the next 2...we just figured, summer is running out and we would check out Merge on saturday night...after the things written about last saturday night, we are really excited....i talked to richie rydell the night of the raid/classics night and he said he had picked up a $hit load of new records for last weekend and this one coming up, so i can't wait!!!

I rarely goto to DJs, but the happy hour is a goodtime...If you willing to drive up there its a good pregame b4 going out in seaside.

Im actually going there this saturday for happy hour.

D'Jais Happy Hour can be very very dangerous!!!!! But a great time......

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Merge will be a great time this weekend. Djais is also good for happy hour if you want to take the drive. The drive back sucks though IMO.

Yeah the drive sux...My dumb ass always winds up driving back to east brunswick after happy hour and then decides to drive to seaside...:(

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Why don'y you just cut out the East Brunswick part....?????lol

Like I said "my dumbass" I only go to DJAIS when I have no intentions of going to seaside and getting crazy, its not till I get near my house do I break down and drive right back down 18 to parkway...Either I have poor planning skills or no will power...Take your pick...:D

Originally posted by jp18

Like I said "my dumbass" I only go to DJAIS when I have no intentions of going to seaside and getting crazy, its not till I get near my house do I break down and drive right back down 18 to parkway...Either I have poor planning skills or no will power...Take your pick...:D

Well, maybe will work on your party planning skills.....:tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

D'Jais Happy Hour can be very very dangerous!!!!! But a great time......

DEJAIS HAPPY HOUR is FANTASTIC............ I personally love it......... a great way to wake up in the afternooon and go out......... whoooooooohoooooooooooooooo

Do whatever you want during the day. I like djs on sunday happyhour!

But Merge saturday night all the way. Eye candy should be even more amazing than a normal sat night. When ever they do a theme party they transform the look of the whole club. Its will be a great time!!:D