Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fess Up What Have You Stolen In Your Life?

Originally posted by notallthere

I stole a n64 from target like 4 years ago. I dident need it or anyhting but i just picked it up and walked out the store. Pretty stupid but whats done is done ha.

I stole some shirts and jeans from MACYs but I blame that on my marketing teacher in high school who told me that the CK jeans I wear cost probably $10 - $20 to make or so, but I paid 60 because that includes costs for stolen merchandise and so on...(He might have been messing with me, but I figured it should be a buy 1 get 1 free deal) Doesnt every 14-17 yr old steal from the mall???

Stole my brothers car a few times (that doesnt count)

I to this day walk out of shoprite with gum or candy in my hand w/o paying for it....Its an accident, i forget im holding it in my hand...CLEPTO??

"I to this day walk out of shoprite with gum or candy in my hand w/o paying for it....Its an accident, i forget im holding it in my hand...CLEPTO?? "

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT !!!

I GOT CAUGHT AT SHOPRITE in NJ for taking an empty lotion box !!!

I was trying to return this lotion and I didn't have a receipt or the box so I stole the box -thinkin I can somehow return it later

Then some SHOPRITE detective taps on my car door and flashes his SHOPRITE Badge..( Ooooooh I'm sooo scared )

:rolleyes:

Then they humiliate in front of the manager - and told me if I ever come back there I'll be arrested + I had to pay $150 in civil damages !!!

Fuckin ShopRite ~!

When N64 just came out that XMAS I paid the guy at toys r us off to get me a reserved one. He threw in a game in there free of charge. I was like damn good shit, if I throw some cash at you ever week how about you throw me some games, he said no prob.

So for a couple months I was getting N64 games for less than half off. I sold a lot of them and a couple of times went to Kay Bee in the mall, bought a N64 game and made copies of the receipt on receipt paper and kept returning the games I had for full price. They caught on quick to that one though...

One day I just walked into TRU and didn't see the guy, so I'm guessing it was done.

Originally posted by dolcemimi

"I to this day walk out of shoprite with gum or candy in my hand w/o paying for it....Its an accident, i forget im holding it in my hand...CLEPTO?? "

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT !!!

I GOT CAUGHT AT SHOPRITE in NJ for taking an empty lotion box !!!

I was trying to return this lotion and I didn't have a receipt or the box so I stole the box -thinkin I can somehow return it later

Then some SHOPRITE detective taps on my car door and flashes his SHOPRITE Badge..( Ooooooh I'm sooo scared )

:rolleyes:

Then they humiliate in front of the manager - and told me if I ever come back there I'll be arrested + I had to pay $150 in civil damages !!!

Fuckin ShopRite ~!

I swear its unitentional, but I dont think anyone realizes it bc i pick it while im in line waiting to pay for whatever else I bought and it just slips my mind:(

heres another car story (i have a problem with people cars)...I stole my friends girlfriends car when I was a complete mess, took it around to multiple stops where I continued to get more messed up, had dinner at the outback and then dropped it off b4 they realized it was gone...I have no idea why i didnt take my car....I just felt like driving someone elses...

I guess I really am not a thief, Im more of a borower:rolleyes:

haha Great Topic rite here. Well Unfourtnaly I work in Retail and I have been fucked by my job several times. So the only way to get back at em is to rip em. Lets Just say, my entire summer wardrobe, my new fall wardrobe, bout 3 pairs of sneakers, 2 pairs of shoes, a pair of sandles and a countless # of things I have been able to swipe. I can't wait to see the faces when the inventory reports come in 1st week Febuaruy.

I needed new tires for my car, and I was on the way to buy

them until a friend told me how to get them for free. I

rented a car that had the same size tires as the ones on my

car. Then a friend helped me swap the tires between the

rental car and my car. Instead of paying $400 for a new set

of tires, I ended up paying $35 for a car rental. I also

switched the air filters since they were compatible.

When I returned the car minus a few components, the rental

company employees didn't notice. Rental cars are great

sources of all sorts of miscellaneous parts that can be used

on other cars.

Note: It is best to swap tires with a rental car before your

own tires are actually balding. Bald tires are obvious, and

you run the risk of an inspector noticing the switch. On the

other hand, if your tires are well worn but not balding, it

will look like normal wear and tear on the rental vehicle.