Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fess Up What Have You Stolen In Your Life?

ok ill get killed on this

well first i am totally reformed second smart enough to know when to quit and 3rd statue of limitations has long since run out.

hmmm probably about 1000 CDs from bradlees

also a friend use to work there so i would get my weekly bean bag chair that was full of goodies we sold.

1 jeep wrangler

1 IROC z

1 chevy Celeberty ( all of these came equippet with the keys if you know what i mean)

1 27in TV from bradlees

cant think of anything else good now plus that was like 14 yrs ago so memory doesnt hold everything , now working for money sucks but at least its honest sort of

The closest I came to stealing was a roll of quaters from my mom $10 worth. She caught me . I went to confession and still feel guilty about it. Im not a good stealer.

Ps.

Never let me borrow a sweat shirt, sweats or socks

It does take a long time for me to give those back. tee hee

Originally posted by notallthere

I stole a n64 from target like 4 years ago. I dident need it or anyhting but i just picked it up and walked out the store. Pretty stupid but whats done is done ha.

IM GONNA STEAL YO ASS IF YOU DONT GO TO RIVERSTREET

THIS FRIDAY NICKUH!!!!

when i used to go in college at OU in oklahma (dont laugh) one of my boys was columbian..straigh from Bogota...my man used to go at the mall with a sweater and used to come out with leather jacket, new pants and snickers....he did that like 6 times before he got caught....it was cool watching him cuz he was so smooth...:eek:

never did this before for the record...

but I heard of people doing this..

save your books from the semester before... (used, new it doesn't make a difference)... buy the new/used books you need for the new semester and save the receipt..

use the new price tags and put them on the old books.. take your old books from the semester before back with your new receipt and.. WHAM.. you don't pay for a thing..

make sure you put a Used price tag on a Used book and vice versa.. If your school is stupid like mine.. your set..

plus they usually don't check the books on the first week or so because they're too busy..