Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its coming...........

Originally posted by stardo

The question is are you coming and do i need to bring my tennis shoes?hhmmmm

:D hehehe you quite possibly may need to !

and oh yeah.. this time i dont think they trunk is a safe place for the keys! ;) just joshing iwth ya!

Originally posted by nycchic24

:D hehehe you quite possibly may need to !

and oh yeah.. this time i dont think they trunk is a safe place for the keys! ;) just joshing iwth ya!

you have to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god !!!Did I put the keys in the trunk? oh dear lord...Im gettin worse by each weekend. How do you guys deal with me:laugh:

Originally posted by 2hott4u

omg...cannt belive everything is almos over..where do u guys usualy hang out at temps?

2hott4u- It's all about the back bar.

nycchic- let neena or myself know if you want to make the trip with us.

stardo- you locked your keys in your trunk too?

Originally posted by piro8

NO, i thought she meant i locked yours in:laugh: With me around you never know:cool:

hey njdiionysus -- who's coming down from boston this weeeknd? *curious*

Hiya. Apparently they were supposed to get a house for the week across the street from Surf Club but I dont think that went through. My friend is flying up this morning to Boston to go to the game with one of the guys, so I should know better if they are coming or not. I'm sure Jay, Nick, Mark and those guys are coming down, I'm not so sure about Jared. I dont think he has ever been to Tempts, although this weekend would be a good time to start.

I'll definately be there on Sunday night, probably with a couple of them........

Originally posted by piro8

yeah i am trying to decide between going to visiti the boston kiddies this weekend or coming to play at the shore.... i am leaningn towards the shore.. :D but yes will def let you know! -- of course (you are my ticket down there)

Originally posted by njdionysus

Hiya. Apparently they were supposed to get a house for the week across the street from Surf Club but I dont think that went through. My friend is flying up this morning to Boston to go to the game with one of the guys, so I should know better if they are coming or not. I'm sure Jay, Nick, Mark and those guys are coming down, I'm not so sure about Jared. I dont think he has ever been to Tempts, although this weekend would be a good time to start.

I'll definately be there on Sunday night, probably with a couple of them........

hmm maybe its a different jared...??? :confused: i swear he said he went once already this summer. and i know he went last summer -- do you know a girl from boston named Party Party?

hmm maybe its a different jared...??? :confused: i swear he said he went once already this summer. and i know he went last summer -- do you know a girl from boston named Party Party?

Didnt I tell you to go back to NY??? Did I follow up with

"AND STAY THERE" :laugh: :laugh:

Just Kidding...;)

I dont know a girl from boston named "party party," but I do know they party hard all the time, lol. Jared may have been there last year for the closing party, I dont remember. There was about 30 of them, I coulda missed him. Ask your friend Jared if he has a friend Jay? From your description that one time, I'm pretty sure its the same kid.

Originally posted by jp18

Didnt I tell you to go back to NY??? Did I follow up with

"AND STAY THERE" :laugh: :laugh:

Just Kidding...;)

hahahhaa you know you wanna jump rope wiht me! :D stop trying to fool yourself! :tongue:

njdionysus -- check your pm's in a minute!

:)