Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Old Skool

pluryou

Whooo hoooooo! I'm moving on up. Man I'm feeling old. Like I'm part of the family. :D

So, this isn't a wasted thread. What did everyone use to do for fun back in the day? I had rollerblades but they always had sand in them and they were cheap so I never got the full effect. Now I can't even roller skate. It feels so damn weird having those 4 wheels. Anyone feel the same?

I had my little ponies, cabbage patch kids, barbies (of course), a bike, tons of arts & crafts stuff (my parents are avid sewers) and glowsticks (I was ahead of the times j/k.) My dad was in the army and use to bring them home from his stash at work for us.

I read a lot and I will never forget in the summer, my dad would pitch his smallest tent in the backyard for us to camp out in and my mom would bring out meals for us - that's what I call roughing it!

Guest jroo

i used to play video games, go out side and play football and baseball and stuff with the other kids in the neighberhood. ride my bike. after i get better i plan on doing stuff all the time. working out, running, swimming. whatever i can to take up days. to take things off my mind.

i also loved reading highlites in the doctors offices!!