Clubplanet Nightlife Community

man-trouble

You have to talk to your boyfriend and tell him just how feel.

I know it's a risk that you may get hurt, but you will know now

and not later when it will hurt more. Don't waste any more time.

If he's true to you, then he'll understand. To be open and

truthful with each other is very important.

Hope all works out.

Originally posted by thebull

You have to talk to your boyfriend and tell him just how feel.

I know it's a risk that you may get hurt, but you will know now

and not later when it will hurt more. Don't waste any more time.

If he's true to you, then he'll understand. To be open and

truthful with each other is very important.

Hope all works out.

Thanx Dr. Stiff Bull.......

Originally posted by ysolt

oh whateverz... maybe i'll just party like a rockstar and find another hottie at a club one day that i won't question. wish me luck, everybody.

i hate to say it but in my opinion, if you are looking for love, dont go to a club to find it. i have never once tried picking up a girl at a club....you're better off at the library or something like that...

i know... i know... you're right.

it's just that there are so many cuties at the clubs, u know. the ones with nice uper-bods (except the super juicy juicehead guys)... the ones who can dance--that kills me!

it's hard to find a hottie on the line at the supermarket these days...

i do believe in fate and all that--blah blah blah. so if it's meant to be, i'll meet mr. right (whether at a club, on the produce isle, or through a friend).

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR ADVICE AND (HARSH) BUT TRUE WORDS! HEHEHE. ANYONE ELSE NEED SOME ADVICE ON THEIR MAN- OR WOMEN-TROUBLES?

Originally posted by ysolt

well... he lives an hour away from me (in the summer that is)... does that justify the once-a-week thing? he just seems so sweet--argh! i just hate this dating scene, i really do.

i almost want to break it off before he hurts me first--you know!? you see, my ex cheated on me and i've been paranoid ever since. how do i break this habit, damn it!? and i don't want to be a controling girlfriend, but what if he's lying???

we should just have everyone hooked up to a lie detector... or maybe i'll go to psychic to find some answers... i'm such a loser! hehehe.

oh whateverz... maybe i'll just party like a rockstar and find another hottie at a club one day that i won't question. wish me luck, everybody.

An hour away is FAR...especially during the week when you have to work....so I wouldn't sweat the seeing him once a week thing....but like everyone else said...it can't hurt to ask, if he's really the sweetie he appears to be, he'll totally understand and try to ease your mind....:D