Clubplanet Nightlife Community

phone survey

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok either give or get pohone number out in a club

ladies when do you expect him to call

guys when do you call

i do it the easy way just ask when they want and call or just give em my #

My girlfriend played it safe..................she gave me her AIM name. At the time I was thinking, what the hell is this, but it's really rather practical when you think about it.

Why waste time with a three day rule? Call and just get it over with! I hate this baby crap!! If you are interested just call! We are not little kids in high school anymore!! I like it when a guy calls me the next day!! It shows he is mature and is confident in himself.

Originally posted by jpdd810

Why waste time with a three day rule? Call and just get it over with! I hate this baby crap!! If you are interested just call! We are not little kids in high school anymore!! I like it when a guy calls me the next day!! It shows he is mature and is confident in himself.

But if you call the girl the next day she gonna think you sweat her, and not be as interested. The longer the guy waits the better, cuz Girls seem to like guys that seem not intersested in them more then guys that are interested in them.

Originally posted by stonedcl

But if you call the girl the next day she gonna think you sweat her, and not be as interested. The longer the guy waits the better, cuz Girls seem to like guys that seem not intersested in them more then guys that are interested in them.

Girls who play games think that way!! Actually I know a lot of girls who hate that 3 day rule!! It is really stupid and childish. I know if a guy gave me his # I would call him the next day!! What do I need to wait for?!!;) ;) :D

Girls who play games think that way!! Actually I know a lot of girls who hate that 3 day rule!! It is really stupid and childish. I know if a guy gave me his # I would call him the next day!! What do I need to wait for?!!;) ;) :D

I guess I keep meeting childish women then...

Well me usually if i dont call the next day its most likely because weekends usually start fri night and i dont sleep until sunday night so i am just WAYYYY to out of it to call even my mother. So you might have to wait a day until i amin condition to use the phone and pretty much do anything but go to the bathroom

I agree, if your interested then call. Waiting 3 days is like, ok whatever i'll get around to it bullshit.............. I also know a lot of girls who feel this way.