Clubplanet Nightlife Community

from outta town with some hotties - sup for labor day?

Sup. I'm comin down from outta town with some peeps...wanna know where a good hype club would be where they got hip/hop and r&b primarily, and also important, a place where there's a mixed crowd (ie not all chinese or all black).....not that there's anything wrong with that, just want a place where there's whites, indians, blacks, oreientals.....ONE LOVE BABY!!!

(some emphasis on the indians, especially hot ones.............)

Lookin to go out Saturday night (aug 31) and Sunday night (sept 1); thanks..

holla back yo..

Originally posted by somoney

OK......Asians....

so any suggesstion B. Yotch, if that is indeed your real name.

. .. no actually we don't Dick Snot, most of the peeps on here are into beats of a different kind . .. Although, if you're lucky someone with an ear to the oh so wonderful hip hop world will help you out. . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. .. no actually we don't Dick Snot, most of the peeps on here are into beats of a different kind . .. Although, if you're lucky someone with an ear to the oh so wonderful hip hop world will help you out. . :aright: . . .

here's a suggestion phuture: don't reply then douchebag.

Words to live by.

Originally posted by somoney

here's a suggestion phuture: don't reply then douchebag.

Words to live by.

. . . well, yeah . . .Logic and Reason would dictate that . . but I just loove fucking with Hip Hoppers, yalls are such a fun group . . .:aright: . . . Seriously tho, you're not gonna get good answers to your question here . . . try Citysearch . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . well, yeah . . .Logic and Reason would dictate that . . but I just loove fucking with Hip Hoppers, yalls are such a fun group . . .:aright: . . . Seriously tho, you're not gonna get good answers to your question here . . . try Citysearch . . .

thx, me check it out......juss lookin for a lil direction dawg.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Word to the wise Somoney its really not worth it to pick a fight with Phuture... not only does he have a book of rebuttals thicker then the cobwebs on his dick but he also flings em out everytime hes in front of the mirror... try the music board though... :cool:

. . . now that's just not nice . . . :smoke: . . .

Originally posted by trancerxn112

lol im trying to protect the newb from your harsh tongue man... with you there is not civil conversation its either harsh words or insult flinging... :laugh:

i could see how da punk doctor gets his kick out of fresh hip hop meat an by all means go for it its fun sides dun stop him now hes on a roll

:laugh:

Originally posted by hitokiri24

i could see how da punk doctor gets his kick out of fresh hip hop meat an by all means go for it its fun sides dun stop him now hes on a roll

:laugh:

you monkeys will be playing basketball on pelican bay if i start verbally assaulting you rookies...