Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many times a week....?

Originally posted by harddtime

How many times a week do you guys drink, smoke, or do any other substance?

Just trying to get a baseline to see if i have a problem....I'm at 4-5

Just about every day except mon-wed....

Originally posted by lobsterpants

You should ask how many nights a week don't you all sleep!

i see what your saying, but i'm trying ti figure out here if if i have a problem with substance abuse and not a sleeping disorder. By the looks of it i'm not that bad off

i see what your saying, but i'm trying ti figure out here if if i have a problem with substance abuse and not a sleeping disorder. By the looks of it i'm not that bad off

If it makes you feel anybetter, when I was still in college...I partied everyday (not exagerating) and partied very hard...As time went on, i have slowed down....Just dont let the shit control you....Besides lack of sleep the only problem i had was I weighed a 105 soaking wet..:laugh:

Smoke cigarettes everyday, about 2-3 packs a week, drinking slowed down alot, maybe once twice a week, anything else, maybe once or twice a month, heavy drinking night once or twice a month. Back in the day, used to party or drink 4-5 days a week and work a day job and a part time night job, slept like 4 hours if lucky. eventually you slow down if you know whats good for you.

I tried to do a hardcore drinking night in July, ended up praying to the porcelain God and that hadn't happened in years, eventually your body just can't do it. but you are better off slowing down, you don't need as much, and you feel better all the time.

Originally posted by perns2002

Damn I am getting old, or I am in love. I used to be out like all the time..... I'd say twice a week or 3 times a week if I am lucky.

id say its you are in love, i got like 5 or 6 yrs on you and i think i go out more than you do. if you were single im sure you would be out more. NExt thurs go to Deko my friends band is playing there

Im not condoning drug use in anyway whatsoever so dont get the wrong idea but.

If youre doing what youre doind and u feel you need more instead of saying Im going hom e, bed, whatever....You have a problem

If you need various chemical substances to go out and have a good time....You have a problem.

If you start slacking in your responsiblities ie work family etc due to getting cracked out....You have a problem.

Im not gonna sit here and preach and dont take it that way but sometimes you goota just say enough is enough and eventually greow out of it. My friends on this board will attest to the fact that I was no angel in my "days" (matter of fact they nicknamed me the devil!!) but there comes a point in time in life when you need to start thinking about your future and how this will affect it. I know some people in their mid 30's who still get cracked out and go to factory and they have kids at home that to me is disgusting and truly pathetic that you could put aside your own flesh and blood for a night of drug abuse, and you know the next day the kid gets neglected because the parents are trying to re-coup.

Just my $.02

as far as a sleeping disorder thats totally me

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

id say its you are in love, i got like 5 or 6 yrs on you and i think i go out more than you do. if you were single im sure you would be out more. NExt thurs go to Deko my friends band is playing there

SHUT UP, I am behaving. I leave for Italy and have been saving the BUCKS.................... :D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Absolutly nothing wrong with being in love. you and him seem like he perfect fairy tale so smile ad if i dont see you have fun in italy

we'll all miss ya

I will.................... You should stop over for my going-away dinner................ Brinf Friends