Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So...

how are all the late night Thursday partiers doing this morning?

I'm doing okay. Nothing that a large coca-cola won't cure :D

OMG, the pics from Modern last night are great! I'll upload them tonight when I get home. I'll have to send one to my mama, she'll never believe I was in a dress *lol*

Buster you rocked it! As always :D Thanks for the drink! Thanks to Crank too (for cds & drink!). I probably would have been a-okay on 1 drink but who am I to turn down free drinks? That would be rude! :D

Thanks to Vic for the cd as well :D

OMG all of a sudden last night i was :zzz: it just hit me all of a sudden.

I had a good time last night, although the hip-hop, reggae that the first guy was spinning wasnt my cup of tea. Buster came on and it all changed all of a sudden.

damn, 9:11 i guess i should get to the office..:D

Originally posted by vicman

I had a good time last night, although the hip-hop, reggae that the first guy was spinning wasnt my cup of tea.

Cookiegirlie and I were like "Um, I feel like I should be smokin' a big joint right now" :laugh: that or sipping a tropical drink w/ an umbrella in it... we couldn't decide which. :rolleyes:

Sounds like another great night at Modern - I swear one of these nights I'll actually stay past midnight! thanks again Buster for guest list help . . .I'm sure you blew that sucky reggae guy out of the water! :D

damn ass-backwards Metro system closing at midnight, grumble grrrr grumble :mad:

Originally posted by malanee

And I thought I was a mooch TB! You are the master! :D

can I help it if people like to give me things? :D

Okay - I've been sprung. I'm outta here. I think my boss probably noticed that I looked a little pale cause he told me to go home *lol* Pretty good considering he CALLED me...

I should have those Modern pics up soon...

Originally posted by vicman

OMG all of a sudden last night i was :zzz: it just hit me all of a sudden.

I had a good time last night, although the hip-hop, reggae that the first guy was spinning wasnt my cup of tea. Buster came on and it all changed all of a sudden.

damn, 9:11 i guess i should get to the office..:D

Lol!!! I saw that, when I turend around to find you vic, you were laid back in your chair knocked out! and I was thinking to myself, "how can he just sleep like that?!" Hah!