Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kazel (spundae) & Jon Cowan( bliss) saturday night -

jcbliss

hey guys,

tomorrow night (saturday) myself, Jon Cowan, and spundae resident and recent guest of John Digweeds Kiss FM show, Kazell will be playing the main room of Level. For those of you who do not know of him, Kazell is probobly one of the top DJ's in the US scene today. He is resident at Spundae san fran as well as LA and has toured the US extensively as the opening DJ for both John Digweed and Sasha.. tomorrow is a night not too be missed so I hope too see all of you on the main floor of LEVEL. Post here for a rollcall

see you all tomorrow!

J:D :D :D :D :D :hat:

unfortunately i'm going out of town saturday :( but you guys really should come out and support this! kazell is an amazing fairly undiscovered talent who's a solid part of the legendary liquidgroove parties in atlanta and los angeles... and we all know how good jon is. he's not a regular at renaissance for nothing! should be a killer night.

what else you cooking up jon?

Originally posted by digital7

Hey John,

thanks for the guestlist but I'm not going to be able to make it out either ... I'm on a mission! :eek:

you still looking for that Holy Grail, dude? :tongue:

Jon, thanks for the invite but I won't be able to make it.....gotta go check out the new kid on the block, Michael Louis, at Space....