Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha's ego...

Well, I went to Ibiza a few weeks ago and made sure that our trip (4 of us) revolved around Sunday At Space August 11 for the Airdrawndagger release party (Sunday 8AM to Monday 6AM - NONSTOP). Eric Morillo took the terrace at 8PM after Steve Lawler and tore it up...huge. Then, at midnight, everyone went instide to catch Sasha, who was to go on at midnight (followed by Lee Burridge, and a few others when Sasha finished at 3AM). Well, 12:30 went by, then 1:30, 2...Finally, at 3AM, people got PISSED and left. Picture all these people...angry. Not cool. Rumor has it Sasha is getting know fore just blowing off his tour dates around Europe. LISTEN UP: Don't forget where you came from, because your fans will drop you as fast as we made you. FYI - I went to Pacha to see Oakenfold, and people were SITTING on the floor...so he left. Then, Hernan Cattaneo SHOOK the roof...by far the best set of my trip, aside from Carl Cox on Thursday at Space.

Sasha, stop being a dick...people pay good money to see you spin. If you can't partly with boys and get up with the men...don't waste our time. BTW, I heard ARC was great.

Originally posted by GregoryCFra

Well, I went to Ibiza a few weeks ago and made sure that our trip (4 of us) revolved around Sunday At Space August 11 for the Airdrawndagger release party (Sunday 8AM to Monday 6AM - NONSTOP). Eric Morillo took the terrace at 8PM after Steve Lawler and tore it up...huge. Then, at midnight, everyone went instide to catch Sasha, who was to go on at midnight (followed by Lee Burridge, and a few others when Sasha finished at 3AM). Well, 12:30 went by, then 1:30, 2...Finally, at 3AM, people got PISSED and left. Picture all these people...angry. Not cool. Rumor has it Sasha is getting know fore just blowing off his tour dates around Europe. LISTEN UP: Don't forget where you came from, because your fans will drop you as fast as we made you. FYI - I went to Pacha to see Oakenfold, and people were SITTING on the floor...so he left. Then, Hernan Cattaneo SHOOK the roof...by far the best set of my trip, aside from Carl Cox on Thursday at Space.

Sasha, stop being a dick...people pay good money to see you spin. If you can't partly with boys and get up with the men...don't waste our time. BTW, I heard ARC was great.

I LOVE IBIZA...and SPACE...and all the other clubs...hehe...I was there August 17-21...and it was a blast..Bora Bora beach is the best..the only bad thing about Ibiza was..that most of the people there did not speak any English...but otherwise...OMFG..I LOVE IT hehe..:D

I was in to Ibiza in July.. I had a great time...Really enjoyed Gods Kitchen @ Eden... I went to Space on a weird day I think it was Wednesday...Amnesia for Cocoon Party...didnt make it to Pacha or Priveldge....next year... ;)

Hey girl...glad you had fun...this was my 5th summer in Ibiza...I love it.

Did you go to Sa Trinxa at Ses Salinas beach?

no i didnt...it was my 1st time there..and we kinda didnt know anything...but next time i go..*yes there WILL DEF BE A LOT OF NEXT TIMES*...i will check it out :)

Hey girl...glad you had fun...this was my 5th summer in Ibiza...I love it.

Did you go to Sa Trinxa at Ses Salinas beach?

Hey guys, I have never been to Ibiza, and was wondering,, how much do you think on average it would cost a person for a GREAT trip???

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

Sasha reads CP?

:laugh: i know, this guy acts like sasha will ever read his letter.

i dunno, i havent been into sasha and digweed since twilo was shut down. i would like to hear them spin sometime, i guess but there are so many other dj's i would prefer to see.

Actually, I know he will never see this post, and I don't care if he does. I'm letting all the other CP members know that this guy is getting know for this crap, and I would rather spend my money on seeing DJ's like Hernan Cattaneo, DJ Vibe, Will Grant, James Zabiela, etc.

Well, that is a trick question. Figure $150 a day for partying (2 clubs entrance...$50 each w/o discount) plus drinks.

The hotel is up to you and how many people share a room, etc.

I can help you if you want.

Thankz GregoryCFra...I'll be in touch with you as soon as my BROKE ass finds a Mother Freakin JOB!!!! But I am DEF. planning a trip as soon as the funds are flowing.... ;)

Originally posted by luvthosfnkybts

Thankz GregoryCFra...I'll be in touch with you as soon as my BROKE ass finds a Mother Freakin JOB!!!! But I am DEF. planning a trip as soon as the funds are flowing.... ;)

honestly..it's really not as expensive as people say it is...