Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sandbar contest

how beat was that body/dance or whatever it was contest last night at Sandbar...nobody wanted to flash or anything..i mean cmon now..its 1000 bux..finally one chick flashed..the hosts of the contest looked pissed..haha..the girls were still bangin though..

Originally posted by theprod98

how beat was that body/dance or whatever it was contest last night at Sandbar...nobody wanted to flash or anything..i mean cmon now..its 1000 bux..finally one chick flashed..the hosts of the contest looked pissed..haha..the girls were still bangin though..

The girls were definitely bangin... I guess they didn't want to win the $1,000 that bad. The girl that won the contest I graduated high school with her older sister. The host of the show didn't know what else to say I guess since the girls didn't want to show anything.

Contest was definately beat! The girl that won had some huge cans. She might as well make some $ for the $ she spent on those D cups. The hosts were definately trying to get those girls to show something. They started out by saying "Show your titts!" but by the end they were begging for a show of their g-strings or anything cuz the girls were I think putting on more clothes. :laugh:

Who would have thought a best body contest with a bunch of girls that have class.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pk1

Contest was definately beat! The girl that won had some huge cans. She might as well make some $ for the $ she spent on those D cups.

Actually they're natural so she didn't spend any $ on them. The host of the show does his family own sandbar?

Originally posted by mateo

The girls were definitely bangin... I guess they didn't want to win the $1,000 that bad. The girl that won the contest I graduated high school with her older sister. The host of the show didn't know what else to say I guess since the girls didn't want to show anything. [/quote

i know the host was like come on 1000 fucking dollars show some titties atleast he sounded good on mic

Originally posted by trewguy

Originally posted by mateo

The girls were definitely bangin... I guess they didn't want to win the $1,000 that bad. The girl that won the contest I graduated high school with her older sister. The host of the show didn't know what else to say I guess since the girls didn't want to show anything. [/quote

i know the host was like come on 1000 fucking dollars show some titties atleast he sounded good on mic

He did sound good but I don't think the girls were listening too well.... I mean it's $1,000 they gotta show something to win nothing is free....