Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lil space review...

mikeydny

You should have stuck around on Friday cuz I found Edgar's set to be very high engry. He uses such a good mix of trance, prog-house and some nice vocals. Stayed until they kicked us out. Had a great time. I knew it's hard to get through the first few hours before they start pickin' it up. He'll be back there in 2 weeks.

Originally posted by biznation00

Nevermind Biz, who takes care of you & your crew on a weekly basis... even after all the great spin reviews you put up.

considering that i saw u for 5 seconds...then u disappeared into the fever pitched crowd energy that is the patio when Roly is spinning....thanks again Biz for hooking me and the crew up, taking care of us as always....i am still a bit "bitter" about that time that u never signed the "clubhopper" magazine...u take care of ur friends but u neglect ur fans...:no::laugh:

:laugh: I always wonder how people would describe me w/o the hair :laugh:

Thank you all for your kind words...

Most of all thanks for you EARS (listening) & ASSES (movin on the dancefloor)... The funny thing about my set was, that it wasn't a set.... I had no set list of songs I was planing to play... I just felt what the crowd was looking for and honestly I did somewhat O.K. ( :blank: about 60% of the energy I usually create)

I'm my worst critic... I never like my own stuff.. I would say I sucked but that title was given to the man breathing down my neck for 15 minutes..... waiting to kill the crowd before Roland came on, I hate to diss but, "Chill Out Man", your negative energy (while waiting to spinning again) disturbed part of my set and KILLED your own.

Thanks again for everyone stoping me to say hello, and that you enjoyed it.... Esp.... Lola

I FINALLY GOT TO SE THE NOTORIOUS HOT-ASS.... YEP, DEAR YOU CERTAINLY HAVE A NICE ONE :bootysha:

Originally posted by b-side

I'm my worst critic... I never like my own stuff.. I would say I sucked but that title was given to the man breathing down my neck for 15 minutes..... waiting to kill the crowd before Roland came on, I hate to diss but, "Chill Out Man", your negative energy (while waiting to spinning again) disturbed part of my set and KILLED your own.

bro vent away...NIKO IS A CHEESE HEAD!!!! that guy is terrible, he needs to be thrown in the bay with his record crate tied around his neck....and while i am on it, Bellini too....i think these guys go out together on the weekends, to buy cheese together...:blown:

Originally posted by b-side

:Thanks again for everyone stoping me to say hello, and that you enjoyed it.... Esp.... Lola

I FINALLY GOT TO SE THE NOTORIOUS HOT-ASS.... YEP, DEAR YOU CERTAINLY HAVE A NICE ONE :bootysha:

Hey thanks B-Side;)

Too bad I didn't get my lazy ass out in Amsterdam last November, eh???:tongue:

HOPE TO HEAR YOU SPINNING AGAIN SOON!!:D

Space needs to cut loose Dj Cheese & the Rockets:cheese:

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by biznation00

Sean,

its all about my tie fighter starborn engine, it helps me motor in and around the club. Plus, I've got a clever cloaking device that keeps me safe from harm...

meet u soon sean... see u @ Space!!

I wouldn't be surprised if I met you and the Star Wars theme was somehow heard in the background....haha