Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Was Encarcerated @ Jail Last Night !!

koky

HAD A GREAT TIME @ JAIL LAST NIGHT !! JIMMY T's SET WAS OFF DA HOOK !!! NIGHT STARTED OFF KINDA SLOW BUT IT PICKED UP & EVERYONE WAS GETTING DOWN !! NICE MEETING THE CP'ERS I HAD'NT MET YET ... DIZZY SCARLET (wild woman:D ) , mellisa aka melli(alcoholic:D ) jesse (with dat cuban booty:laugh: ) mellis friend (oooops 4got her name) boogaloo was in da hizzoouuuuuuse !! nice to finally meet ya bro...& of coarse the leader of the circus greg aka beatfreak:laugh: thanx for hookin it uuuuuuup !! definately be seein more of me there more often !! JIMMY T KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !! peace out peOPLE !! as you can see by the way im typing ive got a terrible hangover ...im out !!

Originally posted by koky

HAD A GREAT TIME @ JAIL LAST NIGHT !! JIMMY T's SET WAS OFF DA HOOK !!! NIGHT STARTED OFF KINDA SLOW BUT IT PICKED UP & EVERYONE WAS GETTING DOWN !! NICE MEETING THE CP'ERS I HAD'NT MET YET ... DIZZY SCARLET (wild woman:D ) , mellisa aka melli(alcoholic:D ) jesse (with dat cuban booty:laugh: ) mellis friend (oooops 4got her name) boogaloo was in da hizzoouuuuuuse !! nice to finally meet ya bro...& of coarse the leader of the circus greg aka beatfreak:laugh: thanx for hookin it uuuuuuup !! definately be seein more of me there more often !! JIMMY T KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !! peace out peOPLE !! as you can see by the way im typing ive got a terrible hangover ...im out !!

I had a fuckin blast with everyone too!!! Its been a while since i party that hard:drunk:........and hey koky, thanx for introducing me to harry potter:roll:.......he treated me very well:aright:!!! hahaha

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

I had a fuckin blast with everyone too!!! Its been a while since i party that hard:drunk:........and hey koky, thanx for introducing me to harry potter:roll:.......he treated me very well:aright:!!! hahaha

:D :D ahhhhhhhh yes harry potter really knows how to work his magic dizzy ...thats why he is a great wizard...you should of seen the spell he cast on everyone @ space LAST week :D My pleasure to introduce him to you :cool:

Originally posted by str8upcore

I must have been introduced to Harry Potters's evil twin cause him majik spell did not do jack for me even after 2 sessionz . arghhhhhhhh I hate counterfeits :mad:

definately his evil twin:D

had fun at jail (as usual)....great hanging with Koky, Lunamishka, Melli24, Dizzyscarlet, Bugaloo, Beatfriek, Stryke (one of the most humble/down to earth/talented Djs around), Jimmy T....sorry i missed Mikey....;)

always have great fun at the parties, big thank u to the blonde bartender always had the drink ready for me, when she saw me walking up to the bar (dont know the name of the drink, it was one of Koky's Secret Brews)....Koky we def. have to hang out again, we have to build up ur alcohol tolerance....:laugh:

ps

Koky, y la rubia????:D

What a night!!!! It was great meeting some other CP'ers Koky (your a trip but your still a lightweight, lol), Beatfriek (next time I need to take 5 red bulls to hang with you), Bugaloo (Why did you post the evidence?, lol). It was a blast to hang out with Mrmatas(your the best ;) ), Dizzyscarlet (you can hang girl!), lavosdeldiablo (:smoke: your set was the bomb!)

We definitely gotta do it again! ;)

Another great night in JaiL... Had an awesome time hanging with the usual suspects Dizzy, Meli, Matas, Beatfriek, Bugaloo & Co...

Finally met Koky (cool peeps) im sure we'll be hanging again...

Special thanx to Matt & Greg aka Stryke for coming out & supporting... Im really looking forward to workin with you guyz and Ongaku (@RED)... And to the rest of the inmates...Thanx for a great night...

See you all in JaiL,

Jimmy :D

Whut up CPers, still in recovery from the weekend!!! I wanna thank Dizzy, Melli, Bugaloo , Mattas, Jimmy T, and last but most certainly not least, MR KOKY!!! <Mental Note for Marlon> Must drink big glass of water before going to bed after a night of drinking to maintain brain cells next morning> It was great hanging with all of you, the party wouldnt be the same w/o u!!! Another special thanks for that special bonus set we got from JIMMY T!!!! my head is still ringing:

I WANT THAT KOOCHIE AND ILL MAKE IT SQUIRT!!!

very dope track!!! Hope to see everyone next week!!! We got a bunch of new treats for you guys, one of them being JIMMY GOING ALL NITE LONG!!!!

Sunday- We on da ROOF BABY!!!

ok ok so my alcohol tolerance is not that great !! or is it ?? if you guys remember correctly i drank 8 of that blondes mystery drink !! 8 !!! so i dont think my tolerance is not that low !! those fawkin things were STRONG YO !!:drunk: :drunk: & EVERYONE KNOWS IM NOT A DRINKER.... im usually a health freak cause all i drink @ the clubs is H2o :D :D

& btw it was great to see DJ STRYKE there supporting with his partner :aright: good to see talent supporting talent !!

& mattas , la rubia ?? well , we'll see if greg (beatfreak will put in a good word fer me :D ... pero que rica estaba broder !!

im usually a health freak cause all i drink @ the clubs is H2o

& mattas , la rubia ?? well , we'll see if greg (beatfreak will put in a good word fer me :D ... pero que rica estaba broder !!

Gregg is going to hook u up?? Ay Mama...i see urself striking out my man...;)

I hear that the Rubia likes Parilla Argentino...so ur in there bro...:sperm::aright:

& mattas , la rubia ?? well , we'll see if greg (beatfreak will put in a good word fer me ... pero que rica estaba broder !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey Hey, mrmattas!!! just cuz the cpgigalo doenst need to help boarding the mattas train, doesnt mean i dont look out for my boys!!!

Oh and the secret name for those drinks are now the official"fu*ked by a blonde" drink !!!!

oh as for the doorgirl... i think she's coming to work in a bikini next week!!!!:eek:

Free body shots after 2!!!!!:D

Originally posted by meli2444

I thought you didn't like blondes....:confused: She was pretty though, gotta admit. Good luck! ;)

pretty wasnt the word !! im not really into blondes ... but im into THAT blonde !!!:D shes just so ummmmmmmmmm YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!:D BODYSHOTS AFTER 2 ?? well i dont think im making it to DT guys ...CAUSE IM GONNA BE IN THE HOSPITAL WITH ALCOHOL POISONING :D & FUCK YEAH IM SERIOUS !!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Gregg is going to hook u up?? Ay Mama...i see urself striking out my man...;)

I hear that the Rubia likes Parilla Argentino...so ur in there bro...:sperm::aright:

HMMMMMM I WONDER SI LE GUSTA EL CHORIZO ARGENTINO ??:laugh: :laugh: DAMN IM CANT WAIT !!! IM GONNA GET FUCKED BY A BLONDE !!! THE DRINK I MEAN :D