Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Stryke - Pages from the blue Diary

nightstar01

Originally posted by nightstar01

Great Album... I really enjoyed this. Some of the tracks had alot of emotion and feeling in them while others sounded very ambient or techy. This CD will be in my CD changer for a while. :)

Have I heard this Zules? :confused:

Originally posted by stryke303

:)

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the album!

Stryke

WOW! Replied by the man himself!:D I feel special! :tongue:

Me and GA2 checked you out once at Liquids and I'll never forget that night..."cause I had the time of my life!

Keep up the great work!:D

Originally posted by nightstar01

WOW! Replied by the man himself!:D I feel special! :tongue:

Me and GA2 checked you out once at Liquids and I'll never forget that night..."cause I had the time of my life!

Keep up the great work!:D

hehe. Now I'm blushing. Thanks. Hope to see you all out at Space this Friday, and Ongaku begins next week - Sept 6th!

www.signalcommunications.net/ongaku.htm

It's good to be playing @ home again :)

For those looking for the album and can't find it (should be @ Spec's, Uncle Sams, etc...), you can buy it @ our online store...

www.substancerecordings.com

or at cdnow and amazon.com

ok, that's enough self promo (i hate doing that stuff!)

take care all,

Stryke

There's some REALLY BEAUTIFUL stuff in there. It's pretty obvious stryke is a real musician which is a rarity nowadays. His album covered alot of different styles and it sounded like he was comfortable with all of them. Please keep making music cause I'll definitely keep buying it!

very nice :aright:

hey Stryke, I didn't know you had a new album...gotta check it out....and thanks for coming out to Hooligan's Friday night with Matt to chat a bit and so you could check out my rock band! have you checked out the CD I gave you? I'll see ya on Friday if I don't have a gig, man.....I hope the party at Red works out....what you guys are aiming for is a fine idea.....hopefully the people will catch on.....

Sean

Since stryke doesnt like doing promotion I will. Also available from Greg is the Ad Finem EP. Ad Finem is Greg 'Stryke' Chin and Tabitha Byng. If you like a deeper techier sound so to speak and you liked If You Fall by Ad Finem definitely check out the EP as well. Its available from Harlequin recordings on CD and 12" Promo.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Originally posted by rcrespo

Since stryke doesnt like doing promotion I will. Also available from Greg is the Ad Finem EP. Ad Finem is Greg 'Stryke' Chin and Tabitha Byng. If you like a deeper techier sound so to speak and you liked If You Fall by Ad Finem definitely check out the EP as well. Its available from Harlequin recordings on CD and 12" Promo.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Hmmm....I'll def check it out 'cause I liked the 2nd track....heaven w/ Tabitha Byng. That's actually my fav track from the upbeat stuff.

Originally posted by james954

looka t stryke checkin in on the message boards. you internet junkie! ;) what timeslot do you play friday?

heya jamsey! will i have the honour of seeing you on friday?!?! come hang in the booth and see final scratch @ work. i've been doing a ton of edits and reworks of tracks for ongaku, then i got the call for space, so i may debut some stuff there. how've you been? you better be there this friday and next fri. for ongaku!

ok,

where the heck did this come from!?!?!? LOL! there's an explination for this! ok, here it is...

last may myself and the rest of the substance boys were in the dominican republic, throwing a label party and following me for a couple of tour dates... one day, we went to my friend eddie's house (great promoter down there) and he had this book... DJ Chuck Fresh presents How To Be A DJ. You guys have got to read this book! It was the joke of the trip. Matt, one my my partners, thought it would be funny to take a picure of me reading the book. To add to the "humour" he had me pose, looking totally interested in the book. I'll have to kick some a$$ and find out who leaked this thing! ;) LOL

Well, hope to see you guys at Space this Friday and Ongaku @ Red next Friday so you guys can see if I learned anything from this book!!!! :)

C'mon Stryke! Don't lie! You know Chuck Fresh is your hero! Don't be ashamed! he's mine too. What about his bangin' Madonna remix??(the existance of which is only known because he charted it as an "all time great" in his own book)...

Or the fact that he gave tips on "What to do if you have a heckler while Djing a wedding." I'm sure that shitz gonna come in handy one day.

Don't be afraid to let your "Chuck freshness" shine through buddy! It'll make a kinder, gentler world for all of us.

(formetopoopon)