Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Fucking Rivera @ SURF!!!!!!

i can't believe i was even there.:eek: how did that happen and how am i home right now. better yet, how the hell did i get there?

thanx to anyone i met/saw/bought drinks for/drank shots from/etc. everyone from cp is fun. i have to wake up to go to work in 5 hours.....

special thanks to the special people in my life who tell me what i need to hear...

what did y'all think of MR. RIVERA'S performance?????

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i can't believe i was even there.:eek: how did that happen and how am i home right now. better yet, how the hell did i get there?

thanx to anyone i met/saw/bought drinks for/drank shots from/etc. everyone from cp is fun. i have to wake up to go to work in 5 hours.....

special thanks to the special people in my life who tell me what i need to hear...

Absolutely, worth the night out....... Nice job on Surf Club's part for pulling some great guest DJ's this summer.....:eek::D:cool:

IT WAS GREAT PLAYING LIASON FOR EVERYONE.... THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING IT A GREAT TIME FOR ME.

LOVE YOU ALL LONG TIME :heart:

If I didnt have so many f'n shots, I would have remembered the music more. I walked in the door when he dropped his first record and the crowd was jumpin. Good to see some of you stray away from Tempts... even Denny for a lil while. Pip, your friend Joe, Jay, Barry and the cute girl Z introduced me too. I dont remember who that was, too many shots yesterday.

Originally posted by njdionysus

If I didnt have so many f'n shots, I would have remembered the music more. I walked in the door when he dropped his first record and the crowd was jumpin. Good to see some of you stray away from Tempts... even Denny for a lil while. Pip, your friend Joe, Jay, Barry and the cute girl Z introduced me too. I dont remember who that was, too many shots yesterday.

a whole lotta cp heads up in seaside last night. i had to declare a mental health day this morning....no way i was going into work.

Hey LATINAZ....nice to meet you and thanks for introducing me to everyone!

Nice to meet you NJDIONYSUS & JENNIEJUGS

Nice to meet you on saturday BMW4JAY

and as always great to see you JARMENIO & BINOYS.........Tempts was sick on SAT.....sorry I did'nt get to see you guys on sunday.......but we always have abyss WED!!!!!

:D :D :D:):D :D :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hey LATINAZ....nice to meet you and thanks for introducing me to everyone!

Nice to meet you NJDIONYSUS & JENNIEJUGS

Nice to meet you on saturday BMW4JAY

and as always great to see you JARMENIO & BINOYS.........Tempts was sick on SAT.....sorry I did'nt get to see you guys on sunday.......but we always have abyss WED!!!!!

:D :D :D:):D :D :D

Always a Pleasure. I will def see you Wed night.

a whole lotta cp heads up in seaside last night. i had to declare a mental health day this morning....no way i was going into work.

OH NO YOU DIDNT!!! :eek:

YOUR THE BEST PIP!! I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING CHEEZER! :D

HAD A GREAT TIME AND I KNOW NEXT WEEK WILL BE BETTER - ESPECIALLY SEPT. 8 WILL BE C R A Z Y!!!

WHY COULDNT IT BE WARM ALL YEAR ROUND??? :(

LOVE YOU ALL

Zorahida Ortiz

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Glad to hear that I didn't miss much.....bring on the weekend....

time to close it down. TEMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Def a BitterSweet Weekend!!!

But Fuck it...Enjoyed it to the fullest while it was here and im gonna enjoy the closing party the most!!!!

There is no Energy ANYWHERE like the closing party at Tempts!