Clubplanet Nightlife Community

temps saturday-hottest guy

Originally posted by ysolt

i just saw the hottest guy at temps last saturday... i nearly died--i was too afraid to talk to him though--he was too hot for me. in blue diesel sneakers and a black muscle-tee... what a total hottie!!!

That was me!!!!

.....did you notice my eyebrows too?

i was there with black diesel sneakers and a black cusco sleeveless shirt ripping it up with my girl on the dance floor most of the night...but you wouldn't be looking at me, because i was with my girl....how crazy was the show???....kind of reminded me of a demented SF type show

Originally posted by magilicuti

if a guy made a thread like this about a girl he'd be a pyscho and pathetic

Maybe?? but it's all how you word it....I think she's just giving him a compliment..nothing wrong with that but if you were hunting CP, trying to find the person cause you believe in love at first sight.. then that's a little pathetic. :D :D

Originally posted by neena16

Maybe?? but it's all how you word it....I think she's just giving him a compliment..nothing wrong with that but if you were hunting CP, trying to find the person cause you believe in love at first sight.. then that's a little pathetic. :D :D

werd

Originally posted by magilicuti

I have no idea right now. Some of my friends are going to SF but I don't think I wanna do that this weekend. I want to come to the shore but i'm not sure yet. None of my friends are too excited about the shore either...

won't the factory be slow this weekend??..definitely have to talk them into going down to the shore...guaranteed a great time. :D :D

Originally posted by phillyb

i was there with black diesel sneakers and a black cusco sleeveless shirt ripping it up with my girl on the dance floor most of the night...but you wouldn't be looking at me, because i was with my girl....how crazy was the show???....kind of reminded me of a demented SF type show

Yeah, what the fuck man..............I was walking up to Temps after I left Merge and saw 2 friggin blue space aliens standing outside the place. Who's bright idea was it to bring them there.

Originally posted by perns2002

Were they part of the DEKO promo?I saw a blue painted person at DEKO once?

I hope they aren't trying to give deko that kind of atmosphere. It would be great if the place didn't close at 2am. If it closed at 4am that would def be cool!!:D

hey... FYI, i'm not psycho or pathetic.

i have a super cutie already... just paying the hottie a compliment (who coincidently looks just like my sort-of-boyfriend)... no biggie...

wouldn't you just love it if someone is attracted??? it's not a love-at-first-sight kind of thing...

i don't believe in that, only happens in the movies.

Originally posted by ysolt

i just saw the hottest guy at temps last saturday... i nearly died--i was too afraid to talk to him though--he was too hot for me. in blue diesel sneakers and a black muscle-tee... what a total hottie!!!

I saw a cutie too!!

He was built, shirtless, and had spikey hair!!

Did you see him too!? Anyone see a guy fitting that description?

J/K :tongue: