Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday night at Buzz, a guy came up to me...

hoke

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

i'm pretty sure 99.99% of all threads here get hijacked :D

hahaha... I figured. :P

My search turned up some other hijacking images, but as you can imagine they were not exactly appropriate... :(

Originally posted by hotcheme

it seems to me that this test decides that everyone has a significant gay side to their personality. shouldn't there be at least someone who is 0%?

If somebody came up as 0%, they would totally have to have issues. The would be such a self-repressed flamer that they'd just flip someday and become a drag queen or kill somebody. Ever seen American Beauty? I'll bet that guy would have scored a 0% on the internet test!

It think it's totally healthy for a mature straight dude to do some sissy things. Gotta get in touch with your feminine side sometimes!

Sometimes I use conditioner

Sometimes I dance with my hands in the air to house music

Sometimes I take a bubble bath (they're the shit! Try it!)

Sometimes I shop at Crabtree and Evelyn and Illumnations

and sometimes I wear red leather chaps and nothing else! So what?!

It think it's totally healthy for a mature straight dude to do some sissy things. Gotta get in touch with your feminine side sometimes!

You forgot that sometimes you let a man grope your goods for a discount on pills! j/k:D

Originally posted by merkie

You forgot that sometimes you let a man grope your goods for a discount on pills! j/k:D

What? Saving money is another way I get in touch with my feminine side! Nuttin wrong with that!

Heh.... I said nuttin!

Originally posted by candeo

If somebody came up as 0%, they would totally have to have issues. The would be such a self-repressed flamer that they'd just flip someday and become a drag queen or kill somebody. Ever seen American Beauty? I'll bet that guy would have scored a 0% on the internet test!

Sometimes I use conditioner

Sometimes I dance with my hands in the air to house music

Sometimes I take a bubble bath (they're the shit! Try it!)

Sometimes I shop at Crabtree and Evelyn and Illumnations

and sometimes I wear red leather chaps and nothing else! So what?!

why don't you use conditioner every time?

i also take a lot of bubble baths. i got all this bath stuff from a store called lush in the uk and i am addicted to it now. i am waiting patiently for someone to open a lush store in the us.

the red leather chaps were too expensive for me so i'll just have to go with "nothing else"...

Originally posted by hotcheme

i also take a lot of bubble baths.

the red leather chaps were too expensive for me so i'll just have to go with "nothing else"...

Damn! Can we have girly-time together sometime?!

Hot-cha cha cha!