Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is anyone else awake??

Originally posted by starshaped

You just had one,don't be greedy:D

Anyway whats next monday?

which one was that? july 4th? that was wayyy too long ago...

labor day is monday. the unofficial end to summer and the start of football season. :D and more importantly a much-needed day off from work.

Originally posted by hotcheme

which one was that? july 4th? that was wayyy too long ago...

labor day is monday. the unofficial end to summer and the start of football season. :D and more importantly a much-needed day off from work.

I thought you just said you had 3 weeks off,but i've just seen the other thread now.

If it's a holiday must be some good events happening? Where are you thinking of checking out?

I thought you just said you had 3 weeks off,but i've just seen the other thread now.

If it's a holiday must be some good events happening? Where are you thinking of checking out?

my last three weeks were awful! i had to sit in training for 8 hours a day and they kept feeding us which was putting me to sleep. (i am attributing my fatigue in the last few weeks to the excessive amounts of food and not the 1200 miles of driving i have done in the last week and a half to support my clubbing addiction) but days away from work always make me want more anyway.

i was thinking of s&d tuesday, a new local party weds, then take thursday off and go to scott bond friday and danny howells saturday. or i might throw that all out the window and go camping instead even though i hate the outdoors... either way, i'll need a day in bed next monday.

Haha i did training for my job for 2 days last week and i was bored shitless,i feel for you i really do.:D

I like the sound of seeing Scott Bond again,not seen him for about a year.I hear he's not been that good of late but reviews are starting to come out of Gatecrasher last night that he was back to his best again and he ripped the place apart.Hope so.

I like the sound of seeing Scott Bond again,not seen him for about a year.I hear he's not been that good of late but reviews are starting to come out of Gatecrasher last night that he was back to his best again and he ripped the place apart.Hope so.

i hope he is good too. i have never seen him. i haven't really been feeling trance lately but i think it'll be worth checking out. plus my friend is spinning there that night so i want to show some support.