Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored Out of My Mind

shlongus

I am sitting here in a 12000 Square foot gym with absolutly nothing to do. Dad is on vication this week so i have to open the gym at noon everyday except tommorow, i have to be their at 9:3o to teach one class for an hour and sit here answering the dam phones until 4. I guess i could work out and lift some weights but i am too lazy so i'll just sit here drinking Pepsi and eating Doritoes and post useless shit on CP.

This dumbass just calls and is like hey "do you guys have boxing", i am like no this is a gymnastics gym, ok how about "rock climbing wall"? i am like sir, this is a gymnastics gym we dont have that either, he is like well how about.......and as he was about to ask another random and pointless question i stopped hiom and said sir for the love of g-d we only have gymnastics equipment and thats it and then i hung up...........their are some stupid ass people in life.......wow

Originally posted by shlongus

I am sitting here in a 12000 Square foot gym with absolutly nothing to do. Dad is on vication this week so i have to open the gym at noon everyday except tommorow, i have to be their at 9:3o to teach one class for an hour and sit here answering the dam phones until 4. I guess i could work out and lift some weights but i am too lazy so i'll just sit here drinking Pepsi and eating Doritoes and post useless shit on CP.

This dumbass just calls and is like hey "do you guys have boxing", i am like no this is a gymnastics gym, ok how about "rock climbing wall"? i am like sir, this is a gymnastics gym we dont have that either, he is like well how about.......and as he was about to ask another random and pointless question i stopped hiom and said sir for the love of g-d we only have gymnastics equipment and thats it and then i hung up...........their are some stupid ass people in life.......wow

Thank you so much for wasting my time with your useless shit.

Schlong, you sound a little tense. You should really consider hitting those weights and burn off some of that stress. It's way more rewarding than berating Lobster.

And then hold a rave for us.

PS - Hell yeah, Ninja Turtle Pie commercials! I remember those! man, those were awesome. Great tagline too.

Anybody ever seen Apple Ugly cakes? They sell em in the south. Their tagline is

"Apple Uglys - Ho Made, Just Like Moms"

bitch! how'd they know my moms was ho made?

Originally posted by candeo

Schlong, you sound a little tense. You should really consider hitting those weights and burn off some of that stress. It's way more rewarding than berating Lobster.

And then hold a rave for us.

PS - Hell yeah, Ninja Turtle Pie commercials! I remember those! man, those were awesome. Great tagline too.

Anybody ever seen Apple Ugly cakes? They sell em in the south. Their tagline is

"Apple Uglys - Ho Made, Just Like Moms"

bitch! how'd they know my moms was ho made?

i've heard of apple uglie's being sold up here actually. and as for ninja turtle pies...they were gross. I've never been a fan of green vanilla. Or is it vanilla?

WELL JUST FINISHED ANOTHER REWARDING 45 MINUTE CLASS OF TEACHING 3 &4 YEAR OLDS WHILE THEY RUN AROUND SCREAMING AND YELLING AND CLIMBING ON EVERYTHING IN SITE........

I AM CRAVING SUSHI, ANYONE WNAT TO BRING ME SOME I AM HERE BORED WITH NOTHING TO DO UNTIL 4

I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT HAVING A PARTY AT THE GYM, IT WOULD BE CRAZY, MY STEO BRO HOOKED UP A SYSTEM HERE WITH SURROUND SOUND AROUND THE GYMNASTICS FLOOR, SO IT COULD GET PRETTY LOUD

Originally posted by shlongus

WELL JUST FINISHED ANOTHER REWARDING 45 MINUTE CLASS OF TEACHING 3 &4 YEAR OLDS WHILE THEY RUN AROUND SCREAMING AND YELLING AND CLIMBING ON EVERYTHING IN SITE........

I AM CRAVING SUSHI, ANYONE WNAT TO BRING ME SOME I AM HERE BORED WITH NOTHING TO DO UNTIL 4

I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT HAVING A PARTY AT THE GYM, IT WOULD BE CRAZY, MY STEO BRO HOOKED UP A SYSTEM HERE WITH SURROUND SOUND AROUND THE GYMNASTICS FLOOR, SO IT COULD GET PRETTY LOUD

i guess you would rather be teaching 18-22 yo girls instead and having the yell and scream and running all over the place would you huh?

if u hook that party up, candeo here says that he spins, maybe he can bring some of his epic trance to delight us all along with the ho made apple pies