Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY PAST FRIDAY JOHHNNY FUCKINGJ vicious

Yo I had the best time..... Let me tell you I never was to crazy about Johnny vicious but he tour shit up so mpother fucking bad I was just in fucking awe my ears where a a slave to his beats... holy shit hardest fucking house I ever herd. flawless mixes.. shit !

Nice meeting a few of you nyc cp'ers..

Sup tony ;)

sup dude, where did you disappear too? i didnt see you all night after the bar, i was on stage chillin with the rest of the cp crew, man those beats sounded sick from right under the speaker. jv definitely tore up the roxy. i havent gone there in a few months but im glad to see jonny can still work the crowd.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

sup dude, where did you disappear too? i didnt see you all night after the bar, i was on stage chillin with the rest of the cp crew, man those beats sounded sick from right under the speaker. jv definitely tore up the roxy. i havent gone there in a few months but im glad to see jonny can still work the crowd.

SHit man i was pretty trashed i was just wondering around im sure ill see you all again im going to start going to the city allot. Whens the next hot party at roxy?

Originally posted by linabina

i didnt get to meet u :(

thats funny cuz hes in one of the pics you posted. as for the roxy parties, i find that its only good when jv is around, all the theme parties such as the "return to cancun" or hot body parties or whatever they are called are wack. i wish theyd get some better dj's, but jv always holds it down.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

thats funny cuz hes in one of the pics you posted. as for the roxy parties, i find that its only good when jv is around, all the theme parties such as the "return to cancun" or hot body parties or whatever they are called are wack. i wish theyd get some better dj's, but jv always holds it down.

From what i hear the Fall line-up is gonna have some real heavy hitters... Tiesto, PVD and Ferry Corsten just confirmed he will be at the Roxy sooo... hold on to your drink tickets its gonna be one sick Autumn...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

From what i hear the Fall line-up is gonna have some real heavy hitters... Tiesto, PVD and Ferry Corsten just confirmed he will be at the Roxy sooo... hold on to your drink tickets its gonna be one sick Autumn...

drink tickets? i never get any drink tickets, but that lineup does sound pretty ill.

Originally posted by danwilson

Hi, I missed Vicious last Friday. I had relatives over and couldn't leave. Was Vicious as good as he was in July. I thought he was great in July. He was so much better in his July, then he was in June, when Roxy reopened.

Are you excited for Bugout at Roxy Dan?

trancerxn112, you sound like you been playing with your boyfriends dick to long. I complimented Bugout 2 weeks ago after his set on Metromix. I thought he was great. If he sucked, I would tell you. Thats the only time I talked about Bugout on Metromix.

Did you read my posts about Donald Glaude. Everyone was raving about him. When I heard him at Centro Fly. I thought he was horrible.

Bro its okay... dont get so defensive... read sex board everyone masterbates... some people like Asians, some people like bondage... i mean theres more extreme fetishes then masterbating to a DJ make a flawless transition from Way out West - Mind Circus into Lethal Industry - Tiesto...