Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyis4meatheads

Labor Day Weekend

So what are you guys doing for labor day??

As of right now, I've only got a lame-ass wedding reception to go to on Saturday night (by the way... who the FUCK has a wedding reception on the Saturday night of a three day weekend. Oh, you wanted to go somewhere for the weekend... now you can't, we just screwed you. Mind you, the wedding took place last week in the Carribean). Ok, enough of that rant... aside from the reception, I've got nothing to do. Sooooo, that lead me to thinking New York City. And that, of course, led me to thinking Danny Fawwwwwwking Wooomp Wooooooomp Howells.

What are you thinking?

WRONG. The correct answer is Danny Howells! :D

Friday Avalon probably. Then Sat - Mon down to my house in plymouth to drink and chill in the water. Actually if things go right I plan on going to Buffett on Sat!! If you have never been to the Tweeter Center for this party I suggest you go.

---Have you all read my sig and noticed my new avatar--- Read up you all need this banging album:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

terry francis, would really like to see that guy.

global hits 2002, i dunno, i'm still feelin' "Now! Thats what I call music XXVLCMMXXXVIIIIIXVVIIIMCCCMCCIIIVIIII"

Yeah it was a toss up, but I think I am feeling totally dance though