Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT's Be Yourself @ Brazil 8/31

Shyt was off da wallz.

i got in around 3am... place had like 20 heads...

by 5, place was packed and jumpin!!!!

music was sick, the vibe was hotter than vinyl... no shyt! w/ mad afew vinyl headz.

dt got in around 12:30pm sunday! spun till around 4pm, and it was banging the whole time!!!!

ill do my best to make it to brazil, but i might be in South beach... for danny on sunday!

Originally posted by cesarleo

I'm all over it!:cool:

werd! I missed the hamptons 'space' eXtRAvaGANZA last year, so I am making sure to be @ brazil...

Only question is, will this mysterious southern-hemi (need I add from BRAZIL) long period mini groundswell hold up long enough to make saturday as good as saturday nite? My buddy's @ demos this evening, I hope this shit holds up till my weekly obligations are over!:spin::spin2::roll:

Originally posted by neptune1

werd! I missed the hamptons 'space' eXtRAvaGANZA last year, so I am making sure to be @ brazil...

Only question is, will this mysterious southern-hemi (need I add from BRAZIL) long period mini groundswell hold up long enough to make saturday as good as saturday nite? My buddy's @ demos this evening, I hope this shit holds up till my weekly obligations are over!:spin::spin2::roll:

Very good question and mysterious indeed. I don't see shit out there except a little something down south....WTF? Buddies got back and said waist to chest with light offshores!!!! Iv'e been checking the cams and it looks good. I'm stuck at work till Friday though!!!! I hope there is something left this weekend for us "weekend warriors". Ever since I moved to the city surfing has been harder since I no longer live at the folks. We need a hurricane swell already....lol!