Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nEw RoXy PiCs :) 8.23.02

Originally posted by trancerxn112

He is the same as he was before... its the Duck Sauce colored hair that threw you off... i mean drowning an eggroll in that stuff is one thing but comeon Steve this is taking it to extremes!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

lol the sun is free! if i wanted to be the color of an overcooked spring roll id go outside... :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe you should heel your own advice...

Go outside and lose some weight, instead of staying home, wacking off to yourself everyday! :D

Originally posted by doubtness

Maybe you should heel your own advice...

Go outside and lose some weight, instead of staying home, wacking off to yourself everyday! :D

id love to lose some weight... but you damn chinesse people you sure can cook a dog well err i mean cat err i mean chicken... wow that must have just slipped out... heres a little something for you... Chinesse Food

id love to lose some weight... but you damn chinesse people you sure can cook a dog well err i mean cat err i mean chicken... wow that must have just slipped out... heres a little something for you... Chinesse Food

ROFL......

Funny, how you guys always crack these jokes, but you'll always end up in a Chinese restaurant, stuffing your face into our food. :blown: