Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Summers Last Dance" this SUNDAY starting @7pm MERGE!

Well everyone, its here. The last weekend of the summer. Let me just start off by saying, as i have said so many times before................................THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!. We are so grateful to you guys for giving us such an incredible summer. There is just NO WAY it could have been any better. The vibe was incredible, the energy was SICK(thanks to richie rydell) and the crowd was beautiful!.We put our heart and soul into everything we did this summer at Merge, and we are glad you noticed , and in return , showed you support. We will be continuing our incredible parties all winter long at METRO LOUNGE and ,for the south jersey residents(MERGE will be open all winter long on saturday nights ALSO). We hope to see all our nefound Metro Lounge/Merge family mambers all winter long at Metro and next summer at Merge.........................But, wait, WE STILL HAVE 1 MORE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

labor day weekend @MERGE

open fri, sat, sunday!!!!!!

FRIDAY - We start the weekend off with dj TEO T

SAT- a SPECIAL live performance OF the "song of the summer" REINA performing performing live on stage

Music by:DJ RICHIE RYDELL

and SUNDAY................

"SUMMERS LAST DANCE"

DOORS OPEN 7PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ RICHIE RYDELL FROM OPEN TO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finish off the summer right where EVERYONE started the summer.@MERGE

With the man who has given us a TON of memories this summer, DJ RICHIE RYDELL

See everyone this weekend. And i am REALLY looking foward to seeing everyone this fall at our home..................METRO LOUNGE!

gEORGE B

Originally posted by neena16

7pm :eek: That's a long night.....it may some serious damage. :drunk:

That SuX while your all partying and tearing it up...Im going to be doing the chicken dance, electric slide, and the cha-cha-cha:mad:

Originally posted by jp18

That SuX while your all partying and tearing it up...Im going to be doing the chicken dance, electric slide, and the cha-cha-cha:mad:

You can make it down..just cha cha cha you ass down to the shore. :D :D No excuses....it 's the last weekend. Besides I want to see your house version of the chicken dance :tongue: just messin with you...;)

Originally posted by neena16

You can make it down..just cha cha cha you ass down to the shore. :D :D No excuses....it 's the last weekend. Besides I want to see your house version of the chicken dance :tongue: just messin with you...;)

I will send you the video tape...I'll be the guy in the background with the grey suit and if i dont get a haircut the 6 inch spikes, pumpin his fist to the chicken dance...I'll be there in spirit...I'll even be in the same condition if i was with you guys:laugh:

Yeah!! You know I got a DWI 3 weeks ago right???:laugh:

Thats NOT FUNNY!!!:mad:

i didnt say drink and drive just dont drink at the wedding wait until you get to the important places..

dont you hate when people plan events on holiday weekends like people dont hve better thigns to do lol

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i didnt say drink and drive just dont drink at the wedding wait until you get to the important places..

dont you hate when people plan events on holiday weekends like people dont hve better thigns to do lol

THere is no way in hell I can be at a wedding with at least 20 friends from college and not get shitty...Plus, they used to be the wild ones who now save it for special days...The last wedding ended at 8am...

I have had weddings the last 3 mem and labor day weekend and I have one next year already.:mad:

THere is no way in hell I can be at a wedding with at least 20 friends from college and not get shitty...Plus, they used to be the wild ones who now save it for special days...The last wedding ended at 8am...

I have had weddings the last 3 mem and labor day weekend and I have one next year already.:mad:

kinda sucks people keep planning this crap on holidays.

i am in one on the 14th and Denny is at Deko so i am skipping out early to go to Deko. Doesnt matter i dont even like these people too much lol

Originally posted by njdionysus

Are you serious, 6pm? There will be bodies laying all over the place by 2am. Sounds like I need to get my hand stamped early and return for the madness later that night.

:aright::clap2: Thats great. Good for you buddy:rolleyes:

I'll be at Merge Thanx buh-bye

Hey guys, guess what...................In honor of the "last dance of the summer" this sunday @Merge.I have been given permission to give our CPpeeps the summers last COMP list. As i said, we are opening the doors at Merge on sunday at 7pm!With Dj RICHIE RYDELL.So heres the deal:

RESPOND TO THIS THREAD With :

Your name + how many people(ex. lucy +3)

Arrive BEFORE 8:30 PM (remember, we open at 7pm)

Free admission for you and your guests on the list.

Our way of saying thanks to you for a great summer.

And also just a reminder

Fri - teo t

sat - REINA performing live on stage DJ Richie Rydell ON BOTH LEVELS!

Sun - Doors open 7pm Dj RICHIE RYDELL on BOTH LEVELS from open to CLOSE (4AM!)

Alot of people have been PMing me cause they did not see the list on the end of this thread for CPpeeps. So i am bumping up this list.

The comp list is for THIS SUNDAY@ MERGE

"summers last dance"

doors open..........7pm!!!!!!!!!!!!(get here early guys!)

Dj richie rydell on BOTH LEVELS from open to close!(4am)

RESPOND TO THIS THREAD with your name +how many people(ex.david +3)

and arrive at Merge BEFORE 9PM(remember, we open at 7pm for this special holiday event) and recieve FREEadmission for you and your guests. See everyone this weekend!