Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breakfast

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Vanilla yogurt, salad, and some more H2O......

Thats a very well balanced lunch..Unfortanetly, i dont think I could survive on such little food..

I eat PBJ at least once a week...Its weird but, it reminds me of when I was in preschool bc me and my friend used to go back to his house eat PBJs and use safty pins to pin towels around our necks so we could be super heroes....

That was like 22years ago and the kid is getting married next labor day weekend (SOB---Im in another wedding on labor day weekend:mad:

Hmm--strange, I never thought I was sentimental:confused:

Originally posted by jp18

Thats a very well balanced lunch..Unfortanetly, i dont think I could survive on such little food..

I eat PBJ at least once a week...Its weird but, it reminds me of when I was in preschool bc me and my friend used to go back to his house eat PBJs and use safty pins to pin towels around our necks so we could be super heroes....

That was like 22years ago and the kid is getting married next labor day weekend (SOB---Im in another wedding on labor day weekend:mad:

Hmm--strange, I never thought I was sentimental:confused:

It's a big salad, I hate my sausage, egg, and cheese, not that long ago.... I eat when I get home, and then dinner....:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

It's a big salad, I hate my sausage, egg, and cheese, not that long ago.... I eat when I get home, and then dinner....:D

I gave in and gots me a bacon,egg, and chz on a whole wheat bagel...:D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i went to the store and almost gave in and got some junk food but stuck to my diet. besides Dinner tongiht is bangin. just got to save some leftovers for perns

Diet?? Its too late for me this summer...:mad:

well i got a lil bloated from creatine and slipped a bit on mickey d's so i wanna lose a few of coarse dont know how im going to go to the gym this week when im not going to fix my truck until thurs.

Where do you go on Talmadge road??

Bike it???

already put air in the tires of the old mongoose mountain bike

:laugh:

That just reminded me, last nite my father tried to ride my mt bike, now he is about an inch taller, but my legs are a little long for my body....Needless to say, all I hear from the garage is SON OF BITCH and then crash...He fell off!!!

I couldnt stop laughing!!

Originally posted by jp18

:laugh:

That just reminded me, last nite my father tried to ride my mt bike, now he is about an inch taller, but my legs are a little long for my body....Needless to say, all I hear from the garage is SON OF BITCH and then crash...He fell off!!!

I couldnt stop laughing!!

thats funny