Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just curious...who is afraid of heights?

i'm the opposite......i fucking LOVE heights.....ever since i was a kid i'd fucking try to climb anything possible....trees, roof of my house whatever.....like some fucking spastic monkey. i love hanging out at rooftops like standing on the ledge and looking down.....maybe its the "what if i fall" that's exciting but definetely not scary. i've gone skydiving a few times and i absolutely loved it. one of these days i'm def gonna get a skydiver's license (costs like 2 grand, plus room and board depending where you go)

um...im afraid of falling off something high and dying. does that answer your question. even weirder im afraid of fallin off the earth. sounds weird right. well go into the city and stand in between two really huge buildings at night, then look straight up at the sky and jump up and down. for a second or two depending on ur ups it looks like your falling down into the sky. i know, im weird.

Originally posted by dr0ne

i'm the opposite......i fucking LOVE heights.....ever since i was a kid i'd fucking try to climb anything possible....trees, roof of my house whatever.....like some fucking spastic monkey. i love hanging out at rooftops like standing on the ledge and looking down.....maybe its the "what if i fall" that's exciting but definetely not scary. i've gone skydiving a few times and i absolutely loved it. one of these days i'm def gonna get a skydiver's license (costs like 2 grand, plus room and board depending where you go)

I used to be the same way. I was an indestructible little kid... climbing trees, running along the tops of jungle gyms and jumping off them into trees, jumping off roofs onto piles of grass, going off jumps on my BMX...

Once I grew up, it seems I took a complete reversal!

I'm VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY scared of height..so scared..that we were in Spain..in some church..and we went up to look from the top floor...i couldnt get down on my own...my friend had to hold my hand and walk me down..

it's like this feeling you get...my heart skips beats..and I feel like I'm going to die..and everytime I would look down..or out of a window..my head would start spinning..

YAKI FEELING

Originally posted by kingartur

I'm scared of heights. but i still love sky diving.

Sorry guys for cancelling Sky diving trip. If my arm heals by Middle of Oct, The Trip will be on

:D Actually..while walking down the stairs from the church..I kept on saying to myself...DAMN SKYDIVING..!!!:laugh: