Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K ROCK'S LIQUID TODD / CAJAMERE / DOM CAPELLO FRIDAY @ L I M E L I G H T

Friday July 6th 2001

ALL NEW L I M E L I G H T FRIDAYS

20th St. & 6th Ave. NYC

-->LIQUID TODD

"Liquid Todd is the host and DJ of Solid State, New York’s Saturday night electronic show (Midnight-4am on 92.3 K-Rock).

An electronic pioneer, Liquid Todd was the first to bring techno to the commercial airwaves in both Boston and New York. Long a champion of what some call “electronica” Todd has created thousands of new fans for the genre from his radio shows, mix CDs and exciting live performances. "

-->CAJAMERE aka GREEN VELVET

"In 1992, after surviving on cheese sandwiches and maximizing credit limits, Cajmere finally made an imprint on the dance community with his infectious experiment, "Coffee Pot" (It's Time for the Percolator) – Clubhouse Records. Then he moved on to more complex musical and lyrical arrangements with songs like Lidell Townsell's "Get With U".

The Cajmere and Dajae collaboration resulted in a #2 Billboard Dance Chart and International dance hit - "Brighter Days".

-->DOMENICK CAPELLO

Limelight Resident

Simply say ECLIPSE to the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> personel (arrive by or before 1:30) and you and your guests are entitled to Reduced Admission.

Contact us at eclipseproductionsnyc@hotmail.com / 580.828.9642 / AIM: eclipsepromo

how is liquid todd? ive never heard him live

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Originally posted by tripp2eternity:

Does anyone know if Limelight on Saturdays is good or not. I was never there and would like to go sometime, but I hear alot of people seem to be going on Sundays, which I can't always make it to chuch, LOL...so..how about Saturday Night?

Saturday caters towards the rave seen more, if you are into that seen I hear it is very decent but differs greatly from Fridays -- Fridays is proper attire to dress to impress. Over the past two weeks the crowd has been mad good looking, could closely relate it to the SF crowd, but the difference is more energy.

Hey!! smile.gif

Also you can use the HEAVEN <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> ...under Phil Johnson

*cheesy promotion over*

hey, c'mon, i gotta get some people too. But seriously, where are you going to go tonight? Exit??? Rrrrrright. Soundfactory friday? cwm8.gif MMMMMhmm...

Go to limelight, I couldn't think of a better party...

peace

phil

You want some numbers on your list?!? . . . get off your computer, go out, spread your name and actually get heads to the club.

Dont waste my time or CP peoples time. The way to get people to Limelight is not to bash Exit or SF but to educate people on our party and know WHY they should come.

Also check with your team leader because the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> HEAVEN is in use -- by one of my leaders.

Neo Ellis

Promotional Director

Eclipse Productions

Yup..should be a good night with Dom spinnin....Give him a chance he can really rock a fuckin crowd....so come one, come all and have fun...

------------------

Tommy Bumps

cp.jpg

AIM-ChaoticPromotion

Chaotic Guestlist

Thursdays at Twirl

Fridays at limelight

Saturdays at EXIT

Originally posted by pintu:

Its been while since I been to LL I would love to hear Liquid Todd and Cajmere.

Did they get the liquor lic. back does anybody know?

Pin2

Never lost it . . . time for you to come back to Lime!

cwm1.gifcwm26.gifcwm32.gif

Archived