Clubplanet Nightlife Community

11am-7pm ?

Whats up people, I wanted to know if you guys think working 11am-7pm monday-friday is a good thing or not. I used to work 8-4 and was late all the time and then I someone manage to switch my hours to 10-6 (now) but today my boss ask me if I can do 11-7 starting 9/30/02. What do you think? I live about 1 hr away 30miles exact.

.laterz.

-Tom

Originally posted by manji318

Whats up people, I wanted to know if you guys think working 11am-7pm monday-friday is a good thing or not. I used to work 8-4 and was late all the time and then I someone manage to switch my hours to 10-6 (now) but today my boss ask me if I can do 11-7 starting 9/30/02. What do you think? I live about 1 hr away 30miles exact.

.laterz.

-Tom

Personally, I think 11-7 would be better...You may miss out on the 5-7 happy hour, but you still get the xtra sleep in the morning or if you want you could hit the gym before work (I have tried that it never works for me)..But if you liked the 10-6 its only an hour difference....

Not a bad deal at all!

I cant make the 8am shift either...I have become the 815-830 guy

Originally posted by jp18

Personally, I think 11-7 would be better...You may miss out on the 5-7 happy hour, but you still get the xtra sleep in the morning or if you want you could hit the gym before work (I have tried that it never works for me)..But if you liked the 10-6 its only an hour difference....

Not a bad deal at all!

I cant make the 8am shift either...I have become the 815-830 guy

hey you i was trying to track you down on friday and your celly wasnt working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fkornre

you ppl suck...i work the 7am-415pm shift. sometimes i get here at 6am and if i want to lift early i get here at 5am :blown: i wish i could sleep late.

to answer your question i like the 11-7 shift but like jp suggested the 10-6 might be better

Dont feel too bad brother, after sept 23 (when loose my driving priveledges) I will be working 7am- 4pm too....:(

.laterz.

-Tom

11-7 can be good because you can sleep later, still g o out, and even do things before work, if that be the case....

how is the commute? if getting out later puts you in mad traffic, stay with the 10-6. i work 3:30p-12:30a, drive against the traffic, get up when ever i feel like it, roll into the gym and have time to hit the dancefloor for a few hours before clubs close....sux is trying to make a dinner date

Originally posted by ou812

Hell I work 8-5 in office M-F plus I'm on call 24x7. I have to carry my Blackberry pager to Temps for cryin' out loud. Kinda makes a fashionable belt buckle lookin' thing. Dontcha think?

950.gif+66152.jpg

Trend setter baby!!!!

LOL......

I work 8:30 - 4:30, M-F....but most Fridays I leave early:)

blackberry's are killer, still i hate my work pager

i have it set on vibrate because that raucous irritating beep is enough to make me want to flush it down the toilet or throw it reapeatedly into the wall until it shatters

more than half the time people are paging me out of their own sheer idiocy

being on call is no fun

Originally posted by fkornre

you ppl suck...i work the 7am-415pm shift. sometimes i get here at 6am and if i want to lift early i get here at 5am :blown: i wish i could sleep late.

to answer your question i like the 11-7 shift but like jp suggested the 10-6 might be better

I'm on the 7-3:30 shift (I only take a half hour for lunch) and it REALLY sucked at first, but it forces me to stay in during the week and I really like getting home while it's still light out.:D

Everyone says its only 1hr difference, but let me tell you somedays around 4:30pm you just want to breakout of work sooo badly!!!!

-Tom

What are you talking about 430...I am usually ready to go home by 9am:D

Originally posted by jp18

What are you talking about 430...I am usually ready to go home by 9am:D

when i go in at 7 im ready to go hme by 705 when im in at 5 i can deal with it until 7. its not so bad now that i realize i have tons more energy when i go to bed around 2 am instead of 10 or 11 pm.

still screw this crap i need to get back to working for myself less hours more money plus im sick of seeing Gum