Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tastey:

dgmodel

Originally posted by tastey

true, i have a very hard shell but inside i am just human, i am just... me... you know? without all that bullshit... and without all that adapting... and you... just managed... to get into... my shell... i usually do let no one inside... with you... it feels... different... kinda... fulfilling :)... i feel i can really... trust you... and this connection between us... is so strong... and i feel like... maybe... this could be what i was searching for...

BWHAHAHA :laugh: that answer would you have gotten if you were a girl and i WANTED you. dude, i can play... no LIVE... ANY emotion for you. know the theory and the symptons and you can become anyone. you think you know the *real* me by ONE comment? haha think again

wow, you would really make an effort like that??

usually a simple hey how are you and you can tell if someones interested. if they arent interested no words in the world are gonna change their mind. so why bother making up lies and looking like an asshole?

Originally posted by somebitch

usually a simple hey how are you and you can tell if someones interested. if they arent interested no words in the world are gonna change their mind. so why bother making up lies and looking like an asshole?

oh you don´t seem to see my desired outcome here. girls that are with me are with their PERFECT mate, i am a chameleon, i become the guy they have dreamt of...

i am a perfectionist, i am like a cook that loves to cook the PERFECT dinner for his guests. to be able to do that, find out what dinners the guests desire and go in your kitchen with all your food (=wisdom) and CREATE it.

i can see that "be yourself" can work, but then not as many guests are gonna come to your restaurant ;)!

and my restaurant is so good that i can CHOSE the guests i serve PERSONALLY and do not have to hope for guests to come into my restaurant BY CHANCE :)

why do you have to act like someone else to get what you want?? i thought you were advocating people being up front.

you have 2 personalities, one that says be up front, let girls know what you are after and one that says become this feeling creator who makes girls feel like youre what they want.

i personally think the second approach is pointless, either someone is interested or they arent. i am pretty forward, if i want something i go for it, if its not gonna happen i dont sit around waiting or acting liek they are something they arent, i cut them off completely.

when youre with someone who clearly wants you, there is no reason to put on a show.

i guess the whole feelings routine turns on when you have a girl in your place for the first time & you want something to happen?? the feelings approach isnt really gonna help though unless shes interested, in that case she would be somene who clearly wants you.

:blank:

sorry if this makes no sense.

oh you don´t seem to see my desired outcome here. girls that are with me are with their PERFECT mate

...see baby, that's where you are SOOOO wrong. You are NOT their perfect mate...you are just a lier and an illusion. Something made up in order to get into their pants and play them....and whatever crap you come up with (meaning: ...but I give them exactly what they want) is just bullshit and you know it too.

I am a chameleon, i become the guy they have dreamt of
...damn, how lonely do you really feel. Do you like yourself at least a little bit....or how does it feel if you have to be a chameleon (btw: did you see the movie "AI" and that gigolo robot...cause that's what you soooooo remind me off) in order to get girls to like you :confused:

true, i have a very hard shell but inside i am just human, i am just... me... you know? without all that bullshit... and without all that adapting... and you... just managed... to get into... my shell... i usually do let no one inside... with you... it feels... different... kinda... fulfilling :)... i feel i can really... trust you... and this connection between us... is so strong... and i feel like... maybe... this could be what i was searching for...

Congradulations! You have learned the language of love through kung fu dubbing:D

why do you have to act like someone else to get what you want?? i thought you were advocating people being up front.

you have 2 personalities, one that says be up front, let girls know what you are after and one that says become this feeling creator who makes girls feel like youre what they want.

i personally think the second approach is pointless, either someone is interested or they arent. i am pretty forward, if i want something i go for it, if its not gonna happen i dont sit around waiting or acting liek they are something they arent, i cut them off completely.

when youre with someone who clearly wants you, there is no reason to put on a show.

i guess the whole feelings routine turns on when you have a girl in your place for the first time & you want something to happen?? the feelings approach isnt really gonna help though unless shes interested, in that case she would be somene who clearly wants you.

:blank:

sorry if this makes no sense.

i am upfront and direct from the beginning, concerning sex, what our "relationship" concerns, etc.

when i HAVE em intrigued and interested i turn on the feeling machine, i want the limited time they spend with me to be the BEST. i find out exactly what she wants and give it to her. i am upfront with what i want and i give them a good time while getting it. win-win situation. if she wants her perfect mate to be someone who is vurnable, i AM vurnable, she wants him to be superior, i AM superior.

goes like this: either i am upfront sexually ("i want you now, you turn me on") OR (sometimes AND) upfront feeling oriented ("i want you, and i am your perfect mate, because i can provide you with A, B and C"). of course i don´t SAY anything like that, i DEMONSTRATE it, through behaviour, actions, stories, etc.

you see, not every girl is up for sex for the sake of sex or fun, some have certain requirements like "love" for example. that is where the feeling stuff comes in handy. she has a good time and i get what i want.

(though i of course TELL her that that feeling can be gone any time, it can be gone in a day, in a week, maybe in years, maybe it will NEVER go, that´s just the way i am. and that when the feeling is gone i will be honest with her etc. etc.)

it all comes down to selling fantasies... win-win situation.

ps: i VERY RARELY part with girls in anger or hostility, most still love me and would take me back any time. they know that moving on like that is in my nature, and they are glad for the time i spend with them and appreciate it.

Originally posted by flying_high

...see baby, that's where you are SOOOO wrong. You are NOT their perfect mate...you are just a lier and an illusion. Something made up in order to get into their pants and play them....and whatever crap you come up with (meaning: ...but I give them exactly what they want) is just bullshit and you know it too.

...damn, how lonely do you really feel. Do you like yourself at least a little bit....or how does it feel if you have to be a chameleon (btw: did you see the movie "AI" and that gigolo robot...cause that's what you soooooo remind me off) in order to get girls to like you :confused:

wait wait wait, we are talking SHORT TERM here. as i am currently not really searching for a long term partner this is the method that works best for me.

if i happen to find out during getting to know her (i talk ZERO about myself in the beginning, i "screen" her first to see what i want her for) that she IS someone i would like to have a LTR with i will MINIMIZE the games and chameleon as much as i naturally can. if i only want her short term, or even only an ONS, i become a chameleon, cause that´s simply the most effective solution, you will not argue that will you?

and yes, to those who i only want short-term or ONS, i AM an illusion. SO WHAT?

and no, i did not see A.I. , i will rent it though maybe tomorrow to see what you mean.

and no, i did not see A.I. , i will rent it though maybe tomorrow to see what you mean.

please do so sweetie, cause everything you say on this board (and apparently that's what you say and how you behave in real life too) could be straight out of that movie - the gigolo robot (made and created to fulfill every women's fantasy) :laugh::puke:

please do so sweetie, cause everything you say on this board (and apparently that's what you say and how you behave in real life too) could be straight out of that movie - the gigolo robot (made and created to fulfill every women's fantasy) :laugh::puke:

you can :puke: all day. in the end though i get what i want and they get what they want... even if only for a short time.

if you don´t know a fantasy is a fantasy it IS reality... think of a glass "park" (you know this thing where there are lots of glass walls with some free walls between them, you walk around in it and constantly bump against the glass walls).

you don´t KNOW the glass is there so you THINK there is a path. the path is REALITY for you UNTIL you run right against the glass wall.

now a funny thing about our brain is it is LAZY. this is why you will run into glass walls A LOT. because it would be too complex for your brain to re-evaluate CLEARLY with EVERY step if there is a wall or not. that is why the brain is TRUSTING the illusion. it CAN`T do otherwise. it WANTS to believe in the illusion, it HAS to believe the illusion.

there is an illness where exactly *this* process is disturbed. paranoia. that is a case where the brain is NOT trusting reality (or the illusion, what is basically the SAME as long as proven otherwise).

i´m going to sleep now, 4 am already, damn...

Oh shit... that is so dead-on... Tastey is Gigolo Joe! :laugh: :laugh:

ahh..i love u....im glad someone else DIDNT understand what the hell he was talkin about