Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That Kid Chris to fill in for Jr. Vasquez Aug.31

Chris Staropoli a.k.a. That Kid Chris will be playing in place of Junior Vasquez this coming Saturday night / Sunday morning at Earth (Exit) Aug. 31. The AFTERHOURS party.

Junior will be out of town that night.

Jr. and his management has asked Chris to fill in for the night.

This will be Chris' second time filling in for Junior. (The 1st time was at Twilo)

Anyone who has ever wanted to check out TKC, this is your chance. He doesn't get a chance to spin in NYC too often.

This party is not being promoted with flyers since it's a last minute type thing.

If your into Tribal Sounds... DON'T MISS IT

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by girly

the saturday party is different, i'm sure it would be worth it.

I'd like to think so, but I've had too many bad experiences and heard of many more with Exit, and not just on Fridays...

Originally posted by hoke

Last time somebody said it would be "different" and "worth it," my friends and I got screwed over. That was a Wednesday night, I think...

yeah i hear ya. I've been to Juniors party once a couple months ago and any other time i went to Exit was on friday and it was horrendous. I'm just comparing those two totally different days. Saturday is much different then any other time i've been there. nice post change:tongue: wasnt' quick enough

Originally posted by girly

nice post change:tongue: wasnt' quick enough

lol... I guess I just wanted to make it clear that it wasn't just that one time... I can't say that I've ever really had a good time at Exit.

But Saturday afterhours... *shrug*... perhaps.